[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help /fit/ >be in HS >be scrawny >going on trip to Germany
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: d74.png (380 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
d74.png
380 KB, 600x600
Help /fit/
>be in HS
>be scrawny
>going on trip to Germany for 8 days
>staying at this girl's house for school exchange program with another kid
>schedule is packed, only time I can work out is early morning before everyone's awake
>one gym is open 24 hours in whole town
>but girl and family are complete strangers
>tfw don't know German
>tfw no ride but taxi
>tfw girl is cute

How do I explain needing to leave the house every day at 5am for an hour and a half to go work out, without sounding like an autist?
>>
>>37776552
What's autistic about early morning workouts?
>>
Don't worry about working out. It's only 8 days. You're not going to loose a significant amount of muscle from taking a break for 8 days. Enjoy your vacation.

If it bothers you that much, just do some push ups and pull ups whenever you get the chance.
>>
>>37776589
If I was jacked it would be fine but it seems dumb that I work out at 5am when I'm pretty skinny
>>
First off almost everyone in Germany speaks English. So just talk to people. Second, why are you going to Germany if you can't speak German? I took a German trip in high school but that was after three years of German.
>>
>>37776597
Thinking about this, although whenever I take a long break it always sets me back really far
>>
>>37776605
No German class is offered at my school, it's just an exchange that was set up 20 years ago for some reason
>>
>>37776604
that's retarded. It's like saying you'd be embraced to order a diet coke if you were fat.
Don't think so much about what they think about it, that's the autistic part.
Just tell them you're going to the gym and don't make a big deal out of it.
Also if it's just 8 days it could be a good chance to deload with some bw work.
>>
M O D S
O D S M
D S M O
S M O D
>>
>>37777170
18 gtfo
>>
>>37777120
Yeah that's true
>>
Underage faggot!
>>
>>37776552
"Ich hebe Gewichte gern, und ich muss um fünf uhr morgen gehen zu fitnesstraining machen."
>>
>>37779199
Literally "I like lifting weights, and I must get up at five AM to work out"
tell it straight, it shows dedication
>>
>>37776552
actually a lot of people go to the gym in Germany
they just look like shit because of their diet. so it's not autistic at all

your biggest problem will be getting into the gym wihout having to sign a two-years contract
>>
>>37776552
how about telling them that it's your fucking hobby to work out. They'll never give it a second thought. Normal people don't overthink stuff. You'll sound like an autist if you try to explain it.
>>
Just do some calisthenics
>>
>tfw you wasted HS like an idiot and never used the liberty of it to its fullest
>>
>>37776552
Just do a body weight routine if it's only 8 days you sperg.
>>
File: 1453365801437.jpg (33 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1453365801437.jpg
33 KB, 640x640
>>37776552
tell them the truth

that you need to leave
>>
>>37776552
Scratch your upper lip and point in the direction of the gym. She'll understand.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.