[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a woman who has been vegan for about 2 months now, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
I'm a woman who has been vegan for about 2 months now, and I've been working out (was working out before). I have been super horny all the time since going vegan (I literally just realized the timeline ads up). Has anyone else experienced this? Is it a temporary thing?
>>
You can swallow my mushroom
>>
I'm happily married, but my husband does not have the drive that I do. I end up masturbating at least once every day, but it's even beginning to affect me at work :-/
>>
It's your body telling you to pass your genes as fast as possible because you will likely die for following a meme diet.
>>
>>37774751
Age?
Amy children?
>>
>>37774751
Nope. Never been a brain dead cunt before.
>>
Even vegans need meat
>>
>>37774839
This, OP
It's like getting a boner in the heat of battle.
>>
>>37774923
Is that why I get boners when I'm scared?
>>
>>37774751
you're probably getting some sort of complete micronutrient profile for the first time in your life and you're still a relatively new vegan so you aren't dead yet. fits
>>
>>37774911

LOL Best post.

But I'm a man planning to go vegan, how do I get my meat ;_;
>>
>>37774987
This, or a macronutrient. Sugar, lol. This happened to me when I first went vegan too, and it passed. Working out helps, get some of that energy out.
>>
I was vegan for 2.5 years and didn't get horny. Kill me
>>
>>37774751
I know this is anecdote but I started to get really horny after I went vegan (male btw)
>>
POST TITS OR GTFO.
>>
>>37775236
Not posting tits... I don't eat much sugar other than natural sugars in fruits. I'm just thinking it's related to my increase in overall energy the more I research it.
I'm 30 btw, and have no children.
>>
>>37775220

probably because meat provides a lot of satiation from a caloric standpoint.

I know when I eat meals which are same calorie wise but heavier on meat I tend to be more satisfied while when I eat meals primarily of fruits and vegetables I tend to be more frisky.

I also think it might have to do with the absorption of animal protein into the human body, making you want to slow down for a bit.

Just my two cents.
>>
>>37774751
It depends on what you have been eating specifically, certain foods are said to higher some peoples libido
>>
Could be related to better blood flow. Vegetables make your veins and arteries work better, meats, especially fatty meats, clog up the blood and make it harder for your blood vessels to dilate
>>
>>37776423
Wow, that's a good point. I just looked up aphrodisiac foods; avocados, figs, ginger, watermelon... even lettuce was on the list. Geez, these are all things I eat a lot of.
>>
>>37774751

Your body craves semen due to the lack of animal products.
>>
>>37776560
Lol, sure
>>
>>37776560
This OP, lemme fill up that tight hot pussy of yours with a shot of my cum, better yet i'll invite some friends over and we can have a breeding party for 3 days straight, that'll get rid of your fuck cravings.
>>
I've almost completely lost my libido since going vegan (help me)
>>
>>37777558
Eat more fats from nuts, seeds and condiments, mustard, horsey sauce, avocado etc.
>>
>>37775007
Being a bottom
>>
>>37777589
Ah, do the fats attribute to sex drive? I eat nuts, beans, and avocados almost every day! Maybe that's something for me to research. You guys have been helpful!
>>
>>37775193
>I was vegan for 2.5
At least we know you're weak-willed.
>>
>>37774751

What's the problem? You should be able to find plenty of men to help you out.
>>
>>37778269
Again, happily married to a very loving man, who just simply isn't that interested in sex as often as me. I can only pester him so much for sex before it seems like I'm being too "demanding" apparently. :(
>>
>>37778618
Your husband is a low test cuck. As a woman, you deserve a high test alpha male to impregnate and please you. If anything, I am here to do that.
>>
>>37778618

"Nothin's cold as ashes
After the fire's done gone"

What are you doing to try to stimulate him?
>>
>>37775236
This isn't /b/ you dumbfuck, this is /fit/
>>
>>37778659

>begging to be a mistress
>alpha male

Right.

OP, men in relationships often have low sex drives, because variety isn't there. Women do the opposite, until they have a kid.

Probably nothing with the veganism, you're just looking to get knocked up.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.