[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/biz/ here. Writing a business plan to open an actual fitness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 20130728-095224.jpg (238 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
20130728-095224.jpg
238 KB, 1024x768
/biz/ here. Writing a business plan to open an actual fitness restaurant.

You may have heard of Protein House and other places with a similar premise, but they really cater to casual gym goers, or 'DYEL' as you call them. They sell low calorie salad wraps and fruit smoothies.

The place I'm opening will be split into a 'bulking' and 'cutting' areas, and some of the menu items will be

>JUST (TM) Seasoned chicken breast
>Eight egg omelette
>Actual fresh vegetables (broccoli, kale) and wholegrain/brown rice

Basically the same shit you cook at home, but marinated, seasoned, grilled, BBQ. At an affordable price, the place you can eat at regularly after gym sessions.

Would you eat here?
>>
>>37772746
If it wasnt overpriced as shit, not too far out of the way and the food was prepared better than i could at home, sure.
>>
>>37772757

I understand the these sort of niche restaurants charge a lot. Take vegan restaurants, you'll pay double what it would cost you to eat the same thing in, say, an Italian.

I don't plan on taking advantage of having a 'monopoly' on the lifter crowd, it'll be priced according to the market rate.
>>
>>37772746
You should have a glass jar filled with CHADs semen in a glass case behind the counter with a 10k price tag on it

>fitizens will pay a pretty penny for sweet daddy chads protein
>>
>>37772811

More meme-ideas like this welcome.
>>
>>37772802
People eat these foods at home because

1. Its much cheaper than eating out
2. Because you don't feel guilty for eating out

A fit restaurant would ruin that and itll fail
>>
>You may have heard of Protein House and other places with a similar premise, but they really cater to casual gym goers, or 'DYEL' as you call them.

There's a reason behind this.
>>
>>37772819
>>37772822

Here's the reason for doing it. There's a location with three large gyms (a 'fitness complex') where the location would be ideal. Location is everything here.

The second thing is that a lot of people like to eat out because of social reasons and have to resort to having salad and cooking at home later. Money also isn't the biggest problem -- there's a strong correlation between income and hours in the gym. Exercising is a luxury for most people.
>>
>>37772746
You know, I actually thought of something similar. You could start from a restaurant-on-wheels sort of thing and call it Anabolic Window, kek. Make sure you have flashy LEDS bordering the open side of the van.
It might just work. Make sure you have a wide variety of food ready for dyels and soccer moms. Including Detox Tea. Fuck it, it's money to be made after all.
>>
Pretty sure they already have this, it's called waba grill. The food there is less than $10. Usually $5-8.95.
>>
>>37772859

Detox tea could just be green or black tea. I just don't want snake oil, that might drive some away.
>>
If it wasnt too expensive, had deliveries, and the macros were not bullshut, then yes, i would order daily.
>>
>>37772746
Sounds like a solid idea. The menu could have the caloric breakdown of each food along with the macros
>>
>>37772877
>I just don't want snake oil, that might drive some away.
Yeah, it sure as hell might drive some CASH away.
>>
>>37772746
>the place you can eat at regularly after gym sessions

Because anabolic window amirite
>>
Problem with eating out is that I have no way to track my calories.
Make sure you specifically list your calories/macros, and have a MFP(or other apps) listed.

This is the reason Chipotle has all my business now, it's consistent and has great macros. You're going to have convince lifters why your restaurant is better/more convinient/higher quality than simply walking Chipotle and getting another triple meat burrito bowl.
>>
File: ryysryysryys.jpg (27 KB, 462x441) Image search: [Google]
ryysryysryys.jpg
27 KB, 462x441
>fitness restaurant
>>
File: 1393972288113.jpg (35 KB, 437x648) Image search: [Google]
1393972288113.jpg
35 KB, 437x648
>>37772746

Please make CHAD'S(tm) Flatbread PIZZA.
It has to be mostly meat, too.
Theres needs to be a Regular and Low carb option, too- like, with a cauliflower crust, or something.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.