[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are millions of people, right now, who can't stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: Baelish1.jpg (59 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
Baelish1.jpg
59 KB, 750x750
There are millions of people, right now, who can't stop shoving food in their fat faces while I'm struggling to acquire an appetite so I can maintain my muscle mass

How do fatties do it?
>>
drink a half gallon of milk everyday, its not hard tbqh

fatties do it by eating a shit load of unhealthy high calorie food because they are disgusting
>>
>>37771019

Hmm... good idea - thanks bro
>>
>>37770984
ex skellie who went full fatty and then got /fit
calorie dense food
sodas shakes etc
snacks whenever you arent completly full
confuse being full with hungry so you reaaly stuff yourself
>>
they do the same thing you're doing, OP. except they start eating too much at a young age, and by the time they're an adult, what should be waaaay too much food is normal to them. long-term acclimation.
>>
If I'm just not in the mood to eat, I'll make a high calorie shake and drink that. 2 cups whole milk, 1 cup rolled oats (uncooked), 2 scoops of chocolate or vanilla protein, tablespoon of peanut butter, and a banana blended together. Should get you right up to ~1000kcal.
>>
>>37770984
Count your calories using an app like myfitnesspal. It's what worked for me and I hate eating more than I want to.
>>
>>37771053
To add more to this, if you really need the calories throw a tablespoon or two of olive oil in there, you probably won't notice it's in there and you can pack in more calories easily.
>>
File: 1463775987555.jpg (89 KB, 391x445) Image search: [Google]
1463775987555.jpg
89 KB, 391x445
>>37770984
smoke some weed senpai
>>
>>37770984
i want to know this secret too
>>
2 servings milk + peanut butter shake. 660-680 calories. Have a couple a day.
>>
>can easily eat 3,000 calories, even feel like I could eat thousands more if I had to
>also find cutting really easy, almost enjoy that hungry stomach feeling a little

Who else /bestofbothworlds/ here?
>>
File: Slug Count.png (1 MB, 800x1208) Image search: [Google]
Slug Count.png
1 MB, 800x1208
>>37770984
Recovering fatass here. Just to clarify, people who "can't stop shoving food in their fat faces" are eating emotionally, as an alcoholic consumes drink.

John Goodman describes this a lot better than I ever could:

"I’d have a handful of food and it’d go to my mouth. I was just eating all the time. I was just eating alcoholically."

“I think you’re trying to fill a hole that can’t be filled unless it’s filled with goodness, some kind of spirituality, not saying religion," he explained. "But just a belief in something higher than yourself, a purpose. But instead of filling it with booze or cocaine or food, you just acknowledge that it’s there. You can’t fill it. And you go on and live with it.”

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/john-goodman-reveals-inspiration-massive-weight-loss/story?id=37577068

So basically, if you're not moved to stuff your face with food, be happy. It means you're probably a lot healthier emotionally than people with more robust appetites.

Anyway, as far as practical advice goes for building an appetite, cardio stimulates the appetite since your body is constantly craving fuel when you do cardio on a regular basis. I remember pro bodybuilder and former Mr. Olympia contender Gunter Schlierkamp talking about how it was virtually impossible for him to gain weight in the off season without doing cardio since he just didn't have an appetite without it.
>>
>>37770984
My mother moved in with me and I've been stress eating because of it. +8kg already. just fuck my life up
>>
>>37771034
I've never understood why children being obese was a thing.
You'd think with the overload of metabolism they'd be at most a bit chunky.
>>
>>37771225

It's the sugary shit they drink
>>
>>37770984
I just keep eating. All I eat everyday to bulk up are peanuts, bananas, eggs, tomatoes, cucumbers and the cheapest canned tuna I can get. Meats are too expensive for me. Every meal tastes like shit but I dont give a fuck. Every time I finish a meal, I feel like I just conquered the world.

> When you are determined to do something, you naturally boost up your testosterone.
>>
>>37770984
You're trying to eat healthily is why. Trying to hit macros is the hard part. Your lack of appetite is your body telling you it's had enough, but if you cram high-cal shit with zero nutritional value down your throat constantly, your body will be screaming out for nutrients and telling you to eat more.
>>
Smoke weed
>>
>>37771019

Dont do this.
>>
>>37771026
What was your starting weight? What was your fatty weight/bf %? Current stats?
>>
>>37770984
First off, you start sleeping in the middle of the day, you drink energy drink before you go take a daytime nap.
When you wake up you eat something sugary so that you get hungry, then you eat pizza and hamburgers preferably at night just before you go to sleep, which is 5-7am. Then you just start sleeping and eating unhealthy shit at random times of the day for years, its not that hard.
>>
>>37771083
Not him but weed hasnt given me the munchies since I was 16
>>
>>37770984
Drink coca cola and eat nacho cheese balls, youll be hungry as a motherfucker.
>>
>>37771019
>>37771822
why? it seems to work pretty well
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 388x392) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 388x392
>woke up late today
>rushed to work without eating anything
>8 hour shift with no break to eat
>been home for hours
>still haven't eaten
>no appetite
>>
>>37770984
I actually genuinely don't know
I used to weigh 300lbs, now at 180, and not that I want to bulk, but I can't even if I let go and eat whatever I want. If I do that I have appetite for like 1 fuckhuge meal (1000-1500kacl), and I can't eat anymore through that day. I'm on my "cheat" day right now, and I ate like 1500kcal for breakfast, and now I'm just stuffed. I'll probably eat a chicken breast in the evening and some apples.
This happens every cheat day. I'm not even cheating just probably eating at maintenance.

I guess you can get fat by eating candy all day, and drinking only soda. But that food won't build you muscle.
>>
File: 1415431747550.png (431 KB, 471x470) Image search: [Google]
1415431747550.png
431 KB, 471x470
>ony wanted to drink 2 beers at the bar last night
>tfw no appetite after a full-on amphetamine and booze binge
>>
>>37773023
How did you lose the weight, m80?
>>
>>37773042
>buy a barbell and some weights
>read up that protein is good for building muscle
>eat only foods with 15+ grams of protein per 100grams, and some whole wheat bread
>accidentally end up eating at caloric deficit for a year while doing a shitty full body routine at home

then I stopped lifting, and stopped eating bread, and kept losing weight for another year
now I'm here, got back to lifting though
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.