[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PSMF + Tren + Test
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: atg-mf.jpg (111 KB, 787x768) Image search: [Google]
atg-mf.jpg
111 KB, 787x768
does that combo look like a good idea? obviously with a PCT and AI...
>>
>>37770651
1st cycle?
>>
>>37770700
I never took roids before, if that's what you mean

I've read/heard that Tren is kinda the bomb, maybe it's not that smart to take it on my 1st cycle, isnt it?
>>
>>37770727
nope, but if you've made the order/have the gear start with test and taper into tren after a month.
adex for Ai and clomid for pct.
>>
>>37770740
no Im havent bought anything yet, want to hear some opinnions before spending my shekels
>>
>>37770727
Troll thread. If not then go do a google search literally saying "first steroid cycle" and stop expecting people to spoonfeed you. Fucking retard.
>>
Did 3 test cycles and pro's before hitting tren. First tren cycle was tren-a had the shitty sides but manageable. Moved up to tren-e and sides dissipated 3 weeks in, I guess its to more stable blood levels. Tren sides are not as bad as most people make them out to be, people are just pussies, or terrible responders. Favorite side effect is dreams of killing people/going to jail to wake up with dick hard as diamonds. 600mg tren-e/250mgtest-e right now. Prolly up 15 lbs while dropping 2-3% bf.
>>
>>37770651
FAG
>>
>>37770787
Also prolly a bad idea anyways, just do test to make sure that dont fuck your world up. Make sure you can do hormones before you try drugs
>>
>>37770760
try a 500mg a wk for 12 weeks. really the only reason you dont do roids like tren the first cycle is bc this type of thing might not be for you, and you dont know how one steroid will affect you let alone two at a time.
>>
>>37770785
>Implying google isnt all full of broscience bullshit and retarded advice anyways
>yeah breh high reps to tone and max weight for mass
>>
>>37770931
Yeah because /fit/ is such a great source of valuable information. How fucking stupid are you cunt?
>>
>>37770951
well at least ppl here are not trying to get me into a stupid fashion diet or trying to sell me something
>>
>>37770951
Pretty much this... More than half the people on here don't even lift and/or look like absolute shit. And you're willing to accept information about steroids from them? topfuckingKEK!
>>
>>37770955
People here will tell you to jump on tren and laugh as you get fucked up from sides whilst not knowing if its from the tren or test you silly cunt. Don't underestimate how edgy people on here are. Do your own fucking research.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.