[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /fit/, /lgbt/ here my boyfriend wants to move beyond natty,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 565.jpg (46 KB, 565x318) Image search: [Google]
565.jpg
46 KB, 565x318
hey /fit/, /lgbt/ here

my boyfriend wants to move beyond natty, and do a cycle. he says theres this guy at the gym who sells good stuff.

>some guy at the gym

............i dont want him to die like zyzz, i really love him. i know he's going to do it no matter what i tell him, so... any harm reduction advice you can give me? guide for noobs?
>>
Isn't that kind of gay?
>>
File: Ebin meem.jpg (59 KB, 720x943) Image search: [Google]
Ebin meem.jpg
59 KB, 720x943
Fuck off F A G
A A
G G
>>
>>37770504
>fags
>afraid of dying
Kek
>>
>>37770504
Don't be a gains goblin to ur bf

If you don't want him to die like Zyzz just tell him to do his cardio because his heart health is far more important
>>
>>37770528
Wait what?
I'm not even the type to be PC but that just doesn't make any sense?
>>
>>37770504
Lmao cycle =/= death. Make sure he does it smart, have him read /fraud/ threads
>>
>>37770555
i thought that's what killed zyzz...
>>
>>37770504
Just throw whatever he gets away when he gets home/ when you're at his place. If he catches you, or if he doesn't bring anything home, explain that it is selfish to put his health at risk, to run the risk of hurting himself and taking him away from you and his family because he, what? Wanted to be a little bigger?

I'd slap anything like that right out of my boyfriend's hands, even if he so much as touched a diet pill.
>>
>>37770562
His poor heart health and that killed Zyzz

Cardio my homo
>>
>>37770577
no im not controlling, i just want to be like
"you dont have to buy it from a mexican, they sell it on amazon.com"
"you know you need winstrol too, right?"

i dont even know what winstrol is. im pretty sure he doesnt either
>>
>>37770593
Don't forget the cocaine. And maybe sharky
>>
>>37770562
Zyzz was fucking retarded and cycled all sorts of shit. He also had a congenital heart defect and had poor heart health otherwise. Add it all up and that's what killed our great lord and saviour
>>
>>37770504
Shit is easy.

If anything maybe an aromatase inhibitor, and for sure clomid as post cycle therapy.
>>
>>37770600
>They sell it on Amazon too

Lol what the fuck. What exactly is he going to be using?
>>
>>37770562
What killed Zyzz was a hard and fast lifestyle filled with cocaine, partying, steroid abuse, and an underlying heart condition
>>
>>37770638
i dont know. he was talking about test cypionate. but he didn't mention anything else. dont you need like 2 or 3 things?
>>
>>37770600
I don't know what that is, either. Someone else here will tell you eventually or you can Google it. I googled it and it's all Greek to me. Not that I think the fact that the guy is Mexican has anything to do with it, but yes, if it is available on Amazon, it would probably be safer if it comes sealed.

I don't consider myself controlling, I just don't want my boyfriend putting anything in his body that might react negatively with his medication. If we sat down and talked to his GP about it, I wouldn't be a bitch about it if the doctor said it was alright.
>>
>>37770645
No, a lot of people just do test cycles. It's pretty much risk free teebeeaych
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.