[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the longest time you've performed a movement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 723x1023) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 723x1023
What's the longest time you've performed a movement wrong without realizing?

>Machine/Barbell Rows
>4 months
>>
>>37770073
Bench press. 1 year. Actually finally got the perfect form down last week and my lifts feel so much more stable now.
Before I would send my bar path fucking everywhere and I'd always feel a little out of control. Now my bar path is solid and the weight is still heavy but easier to move.
>>
T bar rows like 3 monthsi didnt realise i was standing way too straight
>>
>Using a pair of scissors properly
>17 years
>>
I threw out my back twice attempting deadlifts with shit form. Like it was some sort of weird deadlift/squat hybrid. I think I finally figured it out though.
>>
>>37770073
sex.
before I just pissed in her pussy now I realize you have to goo in it.
5 months
>>
>>37770147
>>37770073
>>37770389
Can you guys care to explain? Started not long ago and would like to clean up form.
>>
>>37770446
Almost snorted up my scotch
>>
>>37770073

prosthetic bodies when, im ready
>>
>>37770475
For my deadlifts I was just using my back too much, I wasn't activating my glutes and hamstrings, just trying to power it up with my lower back. Just watching lots of videos of other people deadlifting helped me figure out what I needed to do.
>>
>>37770475
>I'm the year long bench
Well a lot of times I would end up rounding my back and presting with my shoulders near the end of the rep. Very bad for your shoulders btw. I'd also start touching the bar at my nipples or a bit higher after a bit. Also bad for shoulders. I'd start my set pinching my back and end up with it rounded out. My bar placement on my hands were wrong. I placed them in the middle rather than on the heel. My feet used to just lay there instead of being planted for that hIP driiiiive.
Now...
>upper back stays pinched
>bar rests on heel of hand
>bar touches right under nips
>feet planted flat and firm
>concentrate on using chest instead of shoulders/tris
>>
>>37770350
Underrated desu
>tfw still can't
>>
>>37770598
>>37770554
Thanks, guys.
>>
>>37770663
You're welcome.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.