[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one get rid of excess skin without surgery? I read that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: saggy tits.jpg (10 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
saggy tits.jpg
10 KB, 640x360
How does one get rid of excess skin without surgery? I read that excess skin is still fat.
>>
It's not fat but it's ugly as fuck.
>>
>>37767951
Excess skin is excess skin you dumb idiot
>>
File: drunk face.jpg (115 KB, 500x454) Image search: [Google]
drunk face.jpg
115 KB, 500x454
>>37768040
I'm not dumb just knowledgeably inexperienced.
>>
lift

lotion your skin after every shower

wait 2 years

if you still have excess skin, consider a consultation
>>
>>37767951
Time/bulk to fill it in
>>
Build muscle, and wait. After a few years, it's usually gone if it isn't extreme.
>>
>>37767951
next time lose weight with the recomended max 2 pounds per week senpai.

or else you get that
>>
>>37768346
Nice meme, if you're fat and lose 200 pounds you're going to have loose skin no matter how fast you lose it
>>
>>37769243
he's not entirely wrong, the slower you lose the weight the more time you have for your skin to readjust, so your skin looks "better" overall

though you're right, in reality no matter how fast you lose the weight it will still take the same amount of time to recover
>>
Make sure your skin is hydrated, stay out of the sun and drink a lot of water.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.