[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My aunt just got me a Fitbit Blaze as a graduation present because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: fitbit.png (116 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
fitbit.png
116 KB, 375x375
My aunt just got me a Fitbit Blaze as a graduation present because I mentioned to her that I wanted a watch that would count the calories I burn as I walk my dog and go running. This thing does way more than that, though, and it feels like getting an iPhone when I asked for something to call people with.

Are there any cheaper ones on the market? Should I return it, buy a cheaper one, and use the rest of the money on vidya or something? What do you guys think?
>>
>>37766829
>wanting an Apple product
top cuck
>>
>>37766855
Are your reading comprehension skills really that bad?
>>
Just appreciate the fuckinng gift asshole
>>
>>37766920
2nd this....wtf why would you want to trade something nice for something shitty so you can have an extra videya game....wtf is wrong with you...you will never make it in life
>>
>>37766829
Fuck you
Embrace the gift your aunt bought you and take good care of it
>>
>>37766920
I do appreciate the gift. I appreciate the thought that went into it, as well as the hours she spent working for the money to buy it. I just think there's an outcome I could be happier with.

>>37766961
I don't see it as a nicer watch, just a busier and more expensive one.
>>
>>37766829
>giving back gifts
what a fucking ingrate. you call your aunt up and tell her sorry for even thinking this you degenerate.
>>
you fken idiot, stop saying stupid shit
>>
fucking keep it
save up for a new vidya if you really want it

then youll have a nice watch and vidya
>>
You should return it. You definitely deserve less.
>>
>>37767015
It will always be an outcome you could be happier with. Stop being autistic cunt and appreciate the gift.
>>
>>37766829
Your aunt is top tier shit even god tier.
Keep it, wear it, make her happy by showing to her that her money, efford, love for you ain't a waste.
Motherfucker my aunts are cunts.
Wish I had one that even fucking listen to me let alone remember what I said and get in the trouble to try to give me something that thinks is gonna make me happy.
>>
>>37767513
>Wish I had one that even fucking listen to me let alone remember what I said
Actually, I lied out of embarrassment. I never told my aunt I wanted a watch. I told my mom, thinking she could pick one up at WAL-MART while grocery shopping or something, and my mom told my aunt about it. My mom's also the person who told me what store it was from in case I wanted to return it.

That's all trivial, though. You've made me realize that I should be more appreciative, and I thank you for that. I'll keep the watch.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.