[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Short Term Phyical Improvement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
Alright /fit/ I have 1 week + 2 days before orientation, how do make myself look the best I can in the time frame
>inb4 you shouldve been lifting weights
I have been, but I still want to look the best I can i give me a good start
>>
>>37765801
Cut to be vascular
>>
>>37765801
start by fucking off
>>
Dry up. Go sweat a lot and lose that water. Training won't do you much good in that short time. Also get a pump before you go there next week.
>>
>>37765801
Just cardio high proteine and sleep. Also lots of water
>>
1. Tan
2. Stubble
3. Sleep

face is all that matter
>>
>>37765833
>lots of water
>>37765826
>dry up
I know training wont do much which I asked my favorite fish oil rating forum for help

WHAT DO I DO
>>
>>37765851
>face is all that matter
if there's one thing I learned from lifting weights is that this is a lie
also I want to wear a tight shirt but it hugs my armpits and thus I get pit stains, wat do
>>
>>37765956
Try not being a fat fuck
>>
>>37766038
>implying im fat
any shirt thats tight around the shoulder hugs the pits, maybe if you actually worked out your shoulders youd know this
>>
>>37766063
Hugging pits =/= pit stain
>>
>>37765956
>>37766038
I literally never get sweaty pits even when bulking and running while guys at work get it just sitting at their desk. Am i dying?
>>
Tan
>>
>>37766088
well I normally dont wear shirts that cause wet pits but the two shirts that make me look juicy, as only my tight shirts get it, both get pit stains, probably genetic.
>>37766091
I dont get sweaty pits unless im wearing a tight shirt, I heard it shows a strong pheromone system
>>
>>37765801

Go download/torrent Lyle McDonald's book on Rapid Fat Loss. Its crash dieting basically.
Stick to the plan, dont do it for long.
Also- READ THE FUCKING STICKY.
>>
File: cammy.jpg (81 KB, 591x591) Image search: [Google]
cammy.jpg
81 KB, 591x591
>>37766646
im not going to be shirtless so I dont need rapid fat loss, and im on a PR streak anyway so Im not gonna aggressively cut.
>that guy who recommends everybody read the sticky even if he isnt a newbie lifter
bravo
>>
>>37765801
>dick clap productions

What the fuck
>>
Do not tan, use proper concealer, very light on the pits.

Eat almost normal, I hope You like lots of Mushrooms.
>>
>>37766088
>>37766063

This is actually true, if your pits don't have room to breathe you sweat buckets.

Source- skinny teen me who had hyperhidrosis and sweated literal buckets while not doing a thing in cold weather
>>
File: 0ilG8Sh.jpg (3 MB, 1827x2912) Image search: [Google]
0ilG8Sh.jpg
3 MB, 1827x2912
Here is what I did. It's orientation right? Got 2 more months right? Go there looking as SHITTY as possible. HORRIBLY SHITTY. Girls think ur ugly and fat and shit. THEN in two months after going ham look amazing (aka just slightly better than u used to be) and instead of them choosing chads who stayed 8/10 they choose improvement aka u who went from 2/10 to 7/10.
>>
>>37768355
the long con
>>
>>37768093
what the fuck is your goal then

if you want bigger muscles do creatine
>>
>>37768383
im partially kidding but its weird how much it works. I went to my orientation wearing baggy long sleeves and I'm a halfie which asian fobs adore, and made a few friends and potential fwb there and when I got to dorms after 2 months and started wearing tanks all the girls I met were drooling over me and "how hard I worked" over the summer despite my 10/10 friend who roomed with me being there and being bigger than me. Girls dig progress. Whores.
>>
>>37768431
to look better in a week to BTFO some sluts while not sacrificing my strength.
>creatine
already take creatine lel
>>
>>37768456
>to beat the fuck out some sluts

what did he mean by this
>>
>>37768442
I feel like itd work better if you showed up looking like shit for the first month of classes as the chances of you meeting people you know from orientation is pretty slim unless you go to a small college.
>>
>>37768472
yea i lucked out and we got split into individual colleges within our colleges
>>
>>37768469
B stands for Blow, as in I want to start strong and there's a high chance ill see a special girl there I want to impress

pls leave chris
>>37768484
lucky boy, Im thinking about doing that now for when classes start though. Show up and look like shit for a month only to reveal my power level
>>
>>37768456
Yore a fucking retard, an hero
>>
>>37768549
I've always wonder why "an hero" is not correct grammar but "an hour" is
>>
>>37768521
it only works if u got a nice face desu

i can get away with looking like hobo just because i have a nice face

when hot guys do something they can only get hotter but when ugly guys do something they have so much room for improvement
>>
OP sounds like that loser social anxiety fag who cant talk to anyone so he gets ripped and thinks that'll get him laid.

hes that awkward fag in the corner doing pull ups.

>girl: oh your so strong, try to life me
>you: okay
>girl: you can, damn your strong. chad, come over here and look how strong he is
>chad: yea babe, hes a big guy
>girl: see ya later, going back to chad's house
>>
>>37768630
because hour is pronounced 'our', not 'ha-our', the h is silent so you use an because the pronunciation of the word starts with a vowel.
>>
File: fedora230.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
fedora230.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>37768837
>>
>>37768521
dont you understand, nobody is going to care unless your the most likeable guy there.

nobodys' going to remember you after orientation thinking 'that guy who didnt say anything and wasn't memorable at all was out of shape' than suddnely come back and say 'WOW THAT GUY I DONT REMEMBER AT ALL IMPROVED'.

literally nobody
>>
>>37768837
FACE, HEIGHT, and FRAME

CHAD eats PIZZA etc
>>
>>37768879
>rephrasing what I said
I said id look like trash when CLASSES start
>>
>>37765956
If you're so fucking new to lifting that you think there's anything you can do in two weeks to make an improvement you are either fat, skinny fat, or a bone rack. either way, don't wear a tight shirt because you absolutely do not want to bring attention to your awful body.
>>
File: (you).jpg (1 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
1 MB, 3840x2160
>>37768899
>projecting this hard
>implying I should just lay down and rot instead of asking a FITNESS board if there's anything I can do
>>
>>37768895
i was saying nobody is going to care if you look bad then get shredded unless you actually take the time to socialize.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.