[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got pic related. I'll be taking 1.5g creatine HCL and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Just got pic related. I'll be taking 1.5g creatine HCL and 1.5g creatine monohydrate per day. How long should it take to feel a difference?
>>
>>37765337
You should notice the receding hairline and thinning of the hair within two years.
>>
>>
>>37765337
Another one turns to /fraud/ baka
>>
Requesting a reply that isn't autism
>>
>>37765337
1 month
You'll be able to do more sets of high volume / low reps, maybe increase your hard sets by a couple of reps.

Started 4 months ago, allows me to do hard things more times which I love, not planning on stopping anytime soon
>>
take 5 grams

you'll feel it in 1 month
>>
>>37765337
only 3 grams is shit. you need to take at least 5g.

personally i take 10g.
>>
>creatine hcl
>1.5g creatine monohydrate
you wont feel shit retard
>muscletech
do some fucking research and stop buying overpriced shitty brands
>>
>>37765337
You should be having at least 5g a day. I've been doing that for a year, now I'm taking about 8g a day to see if there's much difference.
>>
>>37765741
Yeah not taking 3.5x the recommended dose
>>
>taking 2 different types of creatine
>actually buying shit that's not monohydrate
>>
>>37765782
That's not the recommended dose though.

5 grams is what you're suppose to take

>For an individual weighting 180 lb (82 kg), this translates as 25 g/day during the loading phase and 2.5 g/day henceforth, although many users take 5 g/day due to the low price of creatine and the possibility of increased benefits. Higher doses (up to 10 g/day) may be prudent for those with a high amount of muscle mass and high activity levels.
>>
>>37765816
Yes it is. That's the recommended dose on the bottle
>>
>>37765849
Ok then take that and feel nothing. Enjoy your wasted money.

Also make sure not to drink a lot of water, it messes with the Creatine and is bad for you.
>>
>>37765870
Yeah I'm pretty sure the recommended is what I should take retard.
>>
File: dI9qkVF.jpg (136 KB, 1130x187) Image search: [Google]
dI9qkVF.jpg
136 KB, 1130x187
>>37765782
>Mix 1 scoop with 120mL to 180mL of cold water and CONSUME 4 TIMES DAILY.

retard
>>
>>37765895
Yes I'm agreeing with you.

Make sure not to drink a lot of water, it's really bad with creatine
>>
>>37765337
>Creatine.
Enjoy skid-row in a years time, you idiot.
>>
>>37765902
Different product fuckboy

>>37765908
Thanks for the genuine water advice. Very kind of you
>>
>>37765933
not him but enjoy blowing your money away idiot.
>>
>>37765985
By using the product as directed on the packaging? Alright will do.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Pic of packaging for the retards in here
>>
>>37765933
I hope you're a troll and not a genuine idiot, if you don't drink enough water say goodbye to your liver.
>>
>>37766330
Lol I know that dude is messing with me. I drink plenty of water.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.