[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a Vegan bodybuilder anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
Hello earthlings, my last AMA thread went really well so I decided to do another. Recently started my YouTube fitness career as a vegan bodybuilder. AMA

The vid is for commonly asked questions

https://youtu.be/sU5yAwLdYGg
>>
>>37764227
Why arent you using your celebrity status to expose the government putting americans into fema camps?
>>
Why arent you using your celeb status to expose jewish lies?
>>
Why do you talk like a girl
>>
>>37764227
does cock taste gut?
>>
>looking like that @ 160 lbs
jesus christ
>>
>>37764567
Why aren't you actually developing your shithole instead of trying to lob poo rockets at us? If instead of crying about oppression like a nation of true tumblrites you fucking worked on bettering yourselves, maybe you could afford some food.
>>
>>37764946
He must be a turbo manlet
>>
have u considered suicide?
>>
>>37764961
If only the kikes would let Palestinians have basic building supplies and some luxuries like running water.

I figured that since the Jews hated the shoah so much they'd try to avoid another one in the future. Guess not.
>>
>>37765006
>If only the kikes would let Palestinians have basic building supplies and some luxuries like running water.

>it's our fault that they try allahu ackbaring us
>it's our fault that we defend ourselves

They'd rather blame us and commit acts of terror against us than fix their own infrastructure. You're just some retarded american who has fallen for le epik /pol/ maymays.
>>
>>37764227
You're prolly gonna get shit on here for being vegan bro. Keep doin what your doin tho, it's ultimately a good thing.
>>
Why aren't you using your celebrity status to defend human rights in southeast asia?
>>
>>37765127
Nah everyone excluding America thinks you guys are nutjobs committing war crimes
>>
Aren't Isreaeli constantly setting up new settlements in Palestinian territory?
>>
>>37765127
>defending ourselves
you mean taking our land?
sorry about that stabbing but could you do me a solid and stop stealing land?
But lets not get too /pol/itical.
I forget to change back to anon when i move from board to board
>>
>>37764227
>M A N L E T
>A N L E T M
>N L E T M A
>L E T M A N
>E T M A N L
>T M A N L E
>>
>>37765127
It's your country's fault for genocidally removing people from the land they've occupied for hundreds of generations, treating them like second class citizens and then illegally take what little bits of land they have left all whilst restricting their access the basic goods and services.

The funny part is that I'm married to a Jew who hates Israel even more than I do.

Now why don't you go bomb a hospital with phosphorous or whatever you do to celebrate your sabbath.
>>
>>37765144
It's because of how media portrays it. Everyone is mad at us because of us defending ourselves from literal savages, but NATO can literally fuck up countries, set up a constitutions in those countries that are anti democratic as they get and you collectively suck each others dicks, patting yourselves on back for a job well done.
>>
What's your cycle?
>>
>>37765196
The Jewish owned and run media paints Jews unfairly?

Fuck off. You get the kid gloves for everything. You still receive billions in aid from first world countries while committing crimes against humanity and war crimes. The "poor me " shtick won't work forever.
>>
File: 1466948818489.jpg (80 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1466948818489.jpg
80 KB, 600x900
>>37765196
m8 pls, take the redpill.
Denounce your people as i have for we are both semetic parasites who feast on the white man.
>>
>>37764227
Serious questions

How tall are you
How long have you been lifting
How long have you been vegan
>>
>>37765932
5'7
All my life
About 2 weeks
>>
You might want to redo that "my food doesn't scream" shirt because plants definitely do send stress signals. Besides that keep doing you I guess
>>
>>37765196
>It's because of how media portrays it.

In the US the mainstream media is overwhelmingly Israel friendly. How many Americans have heard of Mordecai Vanunu? Or that Israel collaborated with S. Africa on their nuclear weapons program? Pretty much everyone in Europe who considers themselves politically informed are familiar with these. These stories were front page news in Europe, and barely a mention in the US, so enough with this MUH MEDIA BIAS horseshit.

Fucking hell, I mean, Al-Jazeera recently published evidence that Israel knew that the USS Liberty was an American ship and attacked anyway, I didn't hear a peep out of US mainstream news.

>Everyone is mad at us because of us defending ourselves from literal savages,

Yes they are savages, but they have a legitimate point that Israel has been annexing more and more land from them since the country was established.

>but NATO can literally fuck up countries, set up a constitutions in those countries that are anti democratic as they get and you collectively suck each others dicks, patting yourselves on back for a job well done.

NATO are cunts as well, but that doesn't excuse Israel.

Anyway back to topic
>>
File: epic.png (130 KB, 396x381) Image search: [Google]
epic.png
130 KB, 396x381
Turbo manlet fraud
>>
File: pepe.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>37764971
>turbo
fucking love that word
>>
>>37764227

Sorry I don't watch vids, takes too long and I can read much faster than listen. You might have answered this already in your vid, what are your 1RMs on ohp/bench/squat/dead?

BTW if you are natty, good job. What is your routine/diet?
>>
File: L3l.gif (1 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
L3l.gif
1 MB, 300x169
>>37764227
>>
>>37764227
how the fuck can this guy be natty
>>
>>37766451
5'7"
>>
>>37767210
Cool
Gives me hope
>>
could you please leave and never come back?
>>
>>37765196
>what are zionist settlers still annexing land in 2016
>kike scum will find anyone they can to ignore this

fuck Britain for having left you shits even that strip of desert
>>
>>37764227
>>37766011
Kek so like zero of Dem gains were achieved on veganism. Then you cut and ate salads for two weeks and are claiming to be a vegan body builder. You're a vegan body builder like lance Armstrong is a natty cyclist.
>>
>>37765144
Everyone loves Israeli people, except for buttmad mohammads.
>>
>>37765127
One mention of and jidf to the rescue
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.