[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been on a tren ace and test prop cutting cycle for about 2 weeks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: trenbolone-acetate.jpg (24 KB, 190x400) Image search: [Google]
trenbolone-acetate.jpg
24 KB, 190x400
Been on a tren ace and test prop cutting cycle for about 2 weeks now.

tren @ 200mg ed
test @ 100mg eod

In this space of time I've managed to fuck up my relationship simply because I'm horny as fuck. On tren I could easily bust about 5 nuts a day, I drove her away because I wanted to fuck too much, I even tried forcing myself on her to get her in the mood. Now I'm sat here fapping for most of my free time.

Can anyone give me any suggestions to help? I love tren, the pumps and the agression, but jesus christ I'm a waking boner.
>>
With great power comes great responsibility
>>
>>37763201
You must be fun at parties
>>
>>37763294
I don't have time for parties phaggot, I'm either mastubating, fucking, or making gains
>>
>>37763201
Had to masterbate every half hours test/tren/mast, otherwise I would have started raping people at work etc. Now on test/deca and actually enjoyin the deca dik
>>
>>37763335

>faggot

you are the one injecting things in your ass, friend
>>
>>37763201
you should have just cheated on her
>>
>>37763754
Kek
>>
>>37763201
>tren/test for cutting

how does it work? it is worth it?
>>
>>37763201
>I even tried forcing myself on her

Yeah, that always gets them in the mood.
>>
File: 1462287512845.jpg (44 KB, 480x551) Image search: [Google]
1462287512845.jpg
44 KB, 480x551
>>37763201
>I even tried forcing myself on her to get her in the mood

u wot m9
>>
>>37763790

Makes it basically impossible to gain fat even if you eat like a cunt, impossible to lose muscle. You probably gain muscle even on a deficit.
Also you become massively aggressive and motivated. Helps workouts a shitload. Makes dickheads into bigger dickheads though.

Tren is basically where the myth of roid rage is kept alive because unstable dickholes yolodose it.
>>
>>37763943
interesting

what if I mix then/test with a very-well planned PSMF?
>>
>>37763210
underrated
>>
if you're horny just do cardio or read a book
>>
>>37764071
This I'm not on roids but I'm a walking boner to the point most grills even one night stands have tolde me to finish off alone because they're tired/already done when I'm horny AF doing a ton of cardio or going 95% on weights insta breaks boners
>>
>>37764003

Assuming you aren't a complete DYEL to begin with, you will transform from average to shredded confident alpha in weeks.
>>
>>37764003
not worth it on PSMF at all.
you need the fucking carbs on roids senpai
>>
>>37763294
Hi Leddit
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.