[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 173cm 55kg white 18 year old and yesterday I started
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Akira3.png (139 KB, 291x385) Image search: [Google]
Akira3.png
139 KB, 291x385
I'm 173cm 55kg white 18 year old and yesterday I started doing GOMAD.
I noticed that in the morning I had diarrhea and white poop.
I never had problems with consuming milk or milk related products.
Is everything daijoubu? I doubt I'm lactose intolerant.
>>
>actually fell for gomad meme
>>
>>37763031
Are you eating too, right anon?
>>
>>37763068
Yeah. I try not to eat less than 4 meals a day.
>>
>>37763031
Wtf is daijoubu?
You actually did gomad?
Wtf man just learn to cook some decent meals. Buy some fish/chicken breast, greens, rice, beans etc.
How is this generation so inept when it comes to making food?
>>
File: 20160628_043806.jpg (173 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
20160628_043806.jpg
173 KB, 640x480
>>37763081
I want to gain weight.
>>
Get a lactose free milk anon. Then no diarrhea.
>>
>>37763077
Good, other day a anon was only drinking milk as his meals btw gomad isnt that much of a meme if done right.
Try to go easy anon, drink 1 or 2 L/day till your body get used, also make sure to eat a lot of fiber, will help with the shit problem.

>>37763081
Gomad is kinda cheap and effective to bulk, did it and helped me. But i had good nutrition on top of that
>>
>>37763092
I understand that man, was 150lb skelly before I started too. Gained 25lbs first year. 200 now. Just seems there have got to be ways other than shitting yourself to death. I drink a shit ton of milk also but I guess not to the point it gives me digestive issues
>>37763110
yea I agree. I overreacted thinking he was skipping actual meals. find a balance bro
>>
>>37763031
Dont do gomad noob. You'll only get fat
>>
>>37763031
lactose intolerance is not a black and white thing; rather it is a continuum. everyone has a limited capacity to digest lactose. this differs depending on the person (and genetics, etc). if you exceed that limit you get milkshits and diarrhea.

most adults (of any ethnic background) have fairly limited capacity to digest lactose. this doesn't mean they can't eat cheese or icecream or drink milk with their cereal at all. it means if they do something as stupid as gomad they shit it right back out.
>>
Do half gomad and eat more
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.