[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not going to ask the questions most summerfags probably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Big Mike.jpg (53 KB, 242x604) Image search: [Google]
Big Mike.jpg
53 KB, 242x604
I'm not going to ask the questions most summerfags probably ask like "How many years do I have to train to look this swole?"

Instead, I want a more precise answer--how many workouts do I have to do at what level of intensity to look anything like this literal demigod? Is this the 10,000 hour rule in effect? Or is it all just photoshop since very few people can look this huge in real life?
>>
This has got to be the least funny /fit/ meme in existence. I dare you to think of another meme as unfunny as this
>>
> Skinny Caveman in a diaper

> "swole"
>>
>>37761354
>O-one rep maxes
>>
File: Big Mike.png (213 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
Big Mike.png
213 KB, 800x500
>>37761368
He was cutting in that pic. Once he went back to bulking, he got really huge.

That's when he officially became the king of /fit/.
>>
File: bogs.jpg (76 KB, 524x474) Image search: [Google]
bogs.jpg
76 KB, 524x474
>>37761389

Sorry, but the king of fit is not some DYEL who (apparently) doesn't know how to cut.

Puzzlemaster will always be our king.
>>
>>37761469
The puzzlemaster is dead. He was replaced by an insecure raging dude.
>>
>>37761495
who goes on to parade about SS while being a DYEL twink who is mentally ill considering he thinks he is a girl kek.
>>
>>37761582
Actually I was still talking about grooby.
I would never refer to trappy as a dude. Neither as a girl btw.
>>
>>37761643

Shut up faggot. Scoob is god-tier.
>>
>>37761338
Whoa, who is this guy? I'm new here but he seems to come up a lot.
>>
>>37762511
Big Mike P the king of /fit/
>>
>>37762537
Thanks, anon. Is this guy in a band or something? He looks familiar from MTV, I think.
>>
>>37762545
Yeah he's in a few bands, but his popularity really soared when he performed a 260kg natty deadlift in 2004. Some say he did reps, but Big Modest Mike said he only did one and did poor form on the others.
>>
>>37762511
>Whoa, who is this guy? I'm new here but he seems to come up a lot.

That's Mike Patton, a member of the genetic elite of mankind.

He serves to remind us of what is attainable, at least for a small sliver of those with top-tier genetics.
>>
>>37761389
Is that pic before or after the bear fight?
>>
>>37762603
>Is that pic before or after the bear fight?

He poked the bear's eyes out and kicked it to death, not exactly a fair fight imo.
>>
>>37761338

ok can we legit talk about making big vocal gains like Mike P for once?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blE7jOssfqU
>>
>>37762633
This is a fitness board, though supposedly he used to wear the same gimp mask in the gym that he used in Mr Bungle (muscle confusion)
>>
>>37762633

He's a legit renaissance man, a real thoroughbred.
>>
>>37762631
Why would you even give a bear a "fair" fight? Are you asking to die?
>>
>>37761354
2 years ago i hated it but its been forced so hard i got Stockholm or some shit
>>
>>37761354
>the press with edgy man drinking milk
>>
am i srsly the only person who understands who keeps posting this shit?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.