[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup /fit/ how do i achieve Sajad gharibi mode?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
sup /fit/ how do i achieve Sajad gharibi mode?
>>
>>37760741
I wanna see if he can scratch his back
>>
be fat as fuck, photoshop your photo to look like you have a v taper
>>
>>37760741
the mountain is small compared to him too
>>
>>37760741
I'm willing to bet anyone could beat him in a fight so long as he doesn't fall on them
>>
>>37760741
The first thing I thought when Is aw this was "What if he managed to get that body, but he was born with small hands? Jesus Christ, what the fuck."

Look at how wide those goddamned things are, holy shit.
>>
>>37760741

It's a shame how fragile humans are. Even a guy that looks like that will be dead by a bullet to the head.
>>
>>37760829
You won't be able to keep your aim steady when every footstep he takes shakes the ground
>>
He looks like a hairy muffin.

Seriously, I don't understand why someone would want to look like that. I mean seriously, the guy looks ridiculous. Sure he's strong, but he's pretty much just a fat guy on fucking steroids who built weird.
>>
>>37760741
Shitloads of synthol.
>>
>The Hulk-lookalike, who has more than 59,000 followers on Instagram, can lift up to 386lbs

>386lbs
>>
>>37760829
You sound autistic
>>
>>37760741

Be horrificly inbred.
>>
>>37761372
Hafþór Björnsson is stronger.
>>
>>37760741
>>37761342
>His Instagram account doesn’t feature the type of food and workout posts most workout obsessives normally post

See now that is like another nail in the coffin. The guy clearly is just fat and injected a shitload of synthol into himself. Those proportions make no sense what so ever. He also lifts baby weights and acts as if its a huge amount.
>>
so this guy is as big as rich piana, except for the fact that he carries a shitload of fat too
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.