[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw you're slavic but you can't even do a proper squat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: sadslav.jpg (17 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
sadslav.jpg
17 KB, 400x388
tfw you're slavic but you can't even do a proper squat because of your retarded flat feet. i feel so confused and out of place. do any of you have experience with this ordeal?
how can i fix this mess?
>>
Turn your feet out more. And put something under your heels.
>>
>>37760004
Im slav with perfectly normal feet, what kind of a slavic mutant are you?
>>
>>37760004

I have flat feel op, its pretty shitty honestly. My feet hurt when im standing or walking for a long time and my knees kind of bend inwards a little bit.

Search stretches and mobility exercises for flat feet, ive noticed some improvement so far. Also get some arch strengthening insoles for your shoes, I wouldnt be able to work long hours without them.
>>
Do low bar squat
That's the slavic squat anyway
>>
>>37760030
a sad,sad mutant
>>
>>37760039
>tfw no money whatsoever
but I could give the exercises a try
>>
>>37760004
why not fix retarded flat feet?
>>
tfw all my friends mock me because i hold on to the beer bottle when we hang out in the stairway
>>
>>37760065
how?
>>
>>37760004
i am half slavic, have also flat feet but can do perfect squats
>>
I don't understand
How does having flat feet disadvantage you in the only exercise in the world where flat feet actually act in your favor?
>>
>>37760004
I have flat feet and i can do a perfect atg squat.
Im no slav tho
>>
>>37760075
you are slav you can jury rig everything
>>
>>37760111
flat feel causes knee valgus
>>
>>37760111
they go sideways, my knees are also slightly crooked from that so that's a problem
>>
>>37760075
it depends if your flat feet are the rigid type caused by bone deformity or the soft kinda that is caused by weakness

If it's bone your are fucked and you need to invest in orthotics and go see a doc

If it's not bone you can probably fix them. Google it
>>
>>37760142
bone deformity senpai,I've been mountaineering since i was 10
>>
>>37760119
фaкинг кeк
>>
>>37760004
My feet are so flat that I practically waddle like a duck when I walk but I can still squat atg, I doubt your feet are what's preventing you from squatting
>>
>>37760004
I don't think flat feet are a problem with squatting, your mobility is. Look for limber 11 on YouTube, or make your own mobility routine you will follow every day. Also, do goblet squats and film your form. Goblet squats fix everything.
>>
>>37760004
Weird.
I'm a Slav, but I didn't start squatting until I was 16.
When I first started squatting, I couldn't hold the position for long.
But after several sessions with my gopnik friends, I finally got it down and awakened my slavsquat genes.
Now I can hold the squat for hours, and in different elevations.

Also, I noticed that a shitload of muscles grew on my shins since I started slavsquatting.

But let me tell you one thing - the toe squat is a no-no.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.