[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come so many of <30 year old males these days have "gay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 1467335823441.jpg (227 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
1467335823441.jpg
227 KB, 750x1334
How come so many of <30 year old males these days have "gay face" with feminine eyes and an overall beta / feminine looking skull structure?

Hormones in the water? DNA getting damaged from radiation?
>>
no fathers
>>
>>37759739
Your own paranoia and confirmation bias.
>>
>>37759739
This>>37759765

The internet is not representative of the public

I think you'll find that more <30 year olds are actually overweight than feminine twinkies
>>
>>37759739
Generational changes. Chicks are into that now
>>
>>37759777

if chicks are into fem guys then guys are into butch masculine chicks
>>
Plastic and pesticides
>>
>>37759772
maybe less than half males <30 are twinks the other half definitely wants to be them
>>
https://vimeo.com/15346778
>>
File: 1455734548684.jpg (297 KB, 886x942) Image search: [Google]
1455734548684.jpg
297 KB, 886x942
>>37759800
Your bait is too rich for my tastes
>>
>>37759786
>not being into girls who lift and are fit
>>
maybe it isn't that they're outnumbering masculine men so much as that you only have eyes for twinks.
>>
>>37759739
It's from the hormones in our municipal water supplies (current filtration methods) and foods as well as pesticides / GMOs. Its only going to get worse.
>>
>>37759739
If you think about the average age of mortality of the past mostly being down to infant mortality, now we have lower infant mortality why aren't way more of us living to 80? I can only think that as the industrial age came we've been exposed to pollution consistently since then and as a result had decades of our lives removed. Pisses me right off 2bh families
>>
>>37759739
good looking lad tbqh fammo, wouldn't mind looking like him
>>
>>37759815
This is where Japanese ladybits clam shut and they reach for their harpoons.
>>
In 100 years everyone is going to be 1 race, gender, fat as fuck, and all wear the same clothing. Just like Walle. sadly most people look down on masculine males and I see its more females saying this so I see more males who are cucks in my eyes fall for it and theyre small and believe anything. Women like cucks now, but wait till those cucks are all shrivvled up and fat at 35. Women nowadys jump around me because they say or tell me "this is how a man should look like!" im telling you /fit/ males are a dying breed into the 2010s and I dont know why.
>>
>>37759786
I'm into butch masculine girls
I guarantee I'm more of a Chad than you are... Nerd
>>
>>37760915
To be honest, the "brave new world dystopia" fear you have is probably for the best. This is globalism at work. It keeps things stable, safe and easy. Life is difficult as it is without petty parochial masculinity, nationalism and tribalism. Men and women have proven time and time again that they need to be fucking controlled and monitored.

The Globalist dream is the long-term solution. Tribalism, masculinity, racial pride, etc. just leads to unnecessary conflict and a drop in productivity.
>>
>>37760924
daily reminder that if you have to justify to strangers on the internet that you're a Chad you aren't a Chad
>>
>>37759739
When a woman is ovulating she prefers a masculine man for conception. When a woman is not ovulating she prefers a more feminie (less dimorphic) for child rearing.

Birth control pills for women interrupt ovulation. Because they interrupt ovulation and are typically only ceased to conceieve, a woman will form relationships and produce offpsring with men who are less sexually dimorphic.

Also, because these contraceptives are excreted renally, they get into the water supply as a waste product. These acculumate over time.

Xenoeostrogens from things like phthalates are also implicated as they function as endocrine system disruptors, causing downward trends in the expession of masculine characters by mediating testosterone, gonadotropin, and other male differentiating sex steroids.

TL;DR the movement from the "masculine man" of the heyday of cinema to the femine "betamale" of today is an example of environmentally influenced sexual selection affecting the evolution of a species.
>>
>>37760915
man you really need to get laid
>>
>>37760915
>1 race
yeah the white race because we'll win the race war
>>
spending time outside in the sun ages you, most people don't spend much time outside anymore so they look youthful longer
>>
Xenoestrogens in plastics
>>
>>37763420
>When a woman is ovulating she prefers a masculine man for conception. When a woman is not ovulating she prefers a more feminie (less dimorphic) for child rearing.

>implying humans aren't monogamous animals
>implying it makes any evolutionary sense for a male to rear a child that they didn't create
>>
>>37759739
there is no need for masculine males anymore, at least not as much
combine that with feminism and pollution, and you get a society that produces cucks

that's the reason refugees, blacks and non westerners keep fucking up our countries, the average male just can't (and won't) stand up to them

On the one hand that makes masculine males a commodity, on the other hand that fucks up western society

I don't even mind living in a majority non white country, I just hate the savage, primitive, backwards culture and religion they bring with them.
>>
>>37764025
obviously the male wouldn't know
If a female gets knocked up my some guy while her man is out hunting, he will never know
>>
>>37760938
Tribalism and Racial pride are distinct from masculinity (see: black hitler on youtube)
>>
>>37759815
This cannot be real. Is this real?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.