[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I outsize my colleagues by 20-30lbs and I'm a solid 4 inches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: 0JI1CwC.jpg (100 KB, 1243x1059) Image search: [Google]
0JI1CwC.jpg
100 KB, 1243x1059
I outsize my colleagues by 20-30lbs and I'm a solid 4 inches taller than most of them, probably stronger than them too and I just know I could snap them like twigs in a fight yet I'm still the butt of all the office jokes and get the piss taken out of me constantly, why?
>>
>>37759408
They're jelly
>>
>>37759408
Cause you think you can beat people up cause youre bigger . They can probably sense your passive aggression.
>>
>>37759408
You're a Facelet
>>
>>37759408

Because you're probably an insufferable autist like 99% of /fit/
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 640x960
>>37759408
Because while your physical muscles grew stronger your mental muscles didn't.

My small two cents: embrace Islam and become a better person spiritually and mentally. It'll give you the patience to keep fighting through those dark hours.
>>
>>37759427

Weaker males should either

A) Fear stronger males

Or

B) Look up to stronger males

Weak males, betas and cucks need to educated in violence, they need to know that if you challenge a stronger males dominance you better be ready to lock horns.
>>
>>37759408
Talk to me when you can exercise your face and become decent looking.
>>
>>37759434
Kys
>>
> beta personality
> ugly fuck
> bad hygiene
> creepy demeanour

Pick as many as you need senpai
>>
>>37759477

There is only one other guy in my office and he's a manlet, also possibly ethnic. I'm the alpha male of the office environment.
>>
>>37759497
>Alpha male
>Gets easily harassed
>Has to go on the Internet and ask WHY THIS IS HAPPENING

Can you see how retarded this looks? you beta fuck.
>>
>>37759496
>> beta personality
No I'll challenge anyone for even mean mugging me and have started multiple fights

>> ugly fuck
6'0 with a strong jaw and I'm white

>> bad hygiene
Shower everyday and use deodorant

>> creepy demeanour
Nope, lone wolf alpha
>>
>>37759408
Because you're a pussy. I'm only 5'11, but nobody ever makes jokes about me in my job or in uni. In fact, they treat me with respect ever since I beat the fuck out of this one guy who came in the office to start shit.

Work on your attitude and social skills, OP.
>>
>>37759408
Because you're a bitch
>>
File: you_really_think.png (109 KB, 432x576) Image search: [Google]
you_really_think.png
109 KB, 432x576
>>37759434
>embrace Islam
>become a better person
>>
Probably because you come off as a cunt, or you're a beta bitch, I assume both considering you have to ask this on 4chan
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 310x163) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 310x163
>>37759489
Telling someone to do such a horrible act is a horrible thing to do senpai. Embrace Islam to get rid of all that hateful baggage you carry and become someone the ummah and Allah can be proud of.
>>
File: aryan nation.jpg (52 KB, 710x528) Image search: [Google]
aryan nation.jpg
52 KB, 710x528
>>37759512
>6'0
> I'm a solid 4 inches taller than most of them

Do you work in Vietnam or something?
>>
>>37759549
Kys
>>
>>37759512
Wew, youre autistic bud. The fact that you cant see it after what you just wrote is all the more proof.
>>
>>37759512
>and I'm white
This white is clear proof for all the young edgsters here that being w*ite can do nothing if you're an ugly autist. Lotus is black and more people respect him (irl) than they will you because he's not mentally deficient.
>>
>>37759512
>have started multiple fights
>why don't they like me

I wonder...
>>
Here's my detailed response, OP:

Overall, it probably is because you act too arrogant. If you truly are taller and significantly more fit than your colleagues, than they probably are jealous, yes. However, your shit personality, I'm assuming, means that they must rib on you to knock you down a peg.

Try being more self-depreciating. Be honest about ways in which you could use improvement.

And/or stop taking it so seriously and rib them back.
>>
>>37759408
it's because ur not the employee they deserve, but ur the one they need

because you can take it

ur the batman bruh

>ur a big guy too
>>
>>37759576
*this post
>>
>>37759408
that's because you're a fucking insufferable twat, shitty attitude is most likely why everyone shits on you
>hurr durr me muscle me stronk
>>
>>37759433
this
>>
>>37759512
>lone alpha wolf
t. autistic manchild
>>
>>37759586

You've never started a fight? No wo der you guys are so beta lol.

Just recently some dude drove past me and shouted some insult out the window at me, unluckily for him her hit a red light shortly after, I ran up to the car and knocked the wing mirror off and open his door, asked him sarcastically if I knew him then asked what he shouted, guy was a blubbering wreck lol I was planning on dragging him out of his car but he was just so pathetic I left him, kicked a huge dent into his car before I left though.
>>
>>37759677
This is bait
>>
>>37759470
Overconfidence can be a dangerous thing anon, you never know who has a concealed weapon
>>
>>37759408
Could be that you are unattractive or ugly. I'm not super buff or anything but im pretty fit and good looking so no one can really say anything bad about me
Halo effect bruh that or its just a bit of banter and your sensitive which neans you're probably an annoying prick that or your peers are comfortable around you. Lighten up with some friendly banter back, life isn't about fist fights wgen your over 18 any man can take another mans life if they want too, literally anyone can being big doesn't stop that if they want to they will find away. You can be tough but it doesn't mean fighting the world its about finding grit and dependent on your environment but even then you are bound for some banter the only time people won't is if you make them feel uncomfortable which if you want that through fear you have to go through with what you say whether it be attack or what not but no one likes those people so stfu you giant faggot.
>>
>>37759433
+1
>>
>>37759677
(you)
>>
>>37759408

Because you're the kinda person who takes it personally enough to shitpost about it to strangers on the internet. Being a twat who thinks being big and strong makes you better than them definitely doesn't help.
>>
I love how OP got BTFO'd
Hope he leaves forever
>>
>>37759434
NARUTO embraces ISLAM and fucks your WAIFU while ALLAH feeds him HALAL PIZZA and you LIFT HARD to get ready for a CRUZADE that will never COME like he is doing right now.
>>
>>37759512
Well that explains it, that's a wrap folks
>>
>>37759470
Hahaha, hey everyone, get a load of this guy!! XD
>>
>>37759512
alphas lead and protect the pack. you can't be alpha and lone wolf at the same time. alpha is a position in the group. you can't have a rank if there is no group.

starting fights because you interpreted some guy as looking at you wrong is massively insecure. do you think Johnny Depp is walking the streets getting in fights over who looked at him which way? he can only laugh. not to mention that getting thrown in jail/prison and establishing a criminal record over a fight is not worth it.

the only losers who look for fights as much as you are dudes in and out of prison i.e. losers.
>>
>>37759408
> tfw somebody on Facebook says they stopped a racist being racist but they weren't scared because they had like 150 lbs on them
> tfw the guy must have been chatting to air because I have about 150 lbs on him but I'm under 300 lbs
>>
>>37759408
You're self conscious about it. Some people are just asking to be dominated too, like it keeps them happier and it keeps you happier. They're stupid plebes desu and that's just how they want to be. If you have the potential to turn it around just do it and forget about having an egalitarian friendly atmosphere with shitty people.
>>
>>37759408
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=bucket+crabs
>>
>>37759433
yuuup

fit look at my stats
just look at my stats /fit/
how come I'm not alpha if I have these things checked on my alpha list
>>
>>37760382
kek.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.