[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You have been recruited to enter into the illustrious career
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Christer_Fuglesang_portrait.jpg (699 KB, 2141x2678) Image search: [Google]
Christer_Fuglesang_portrait.jpg
699 KB, 2141x2678
>You have been recruited to enter into the illustrious career of professional bodybuilding. All expenses will be paid and you will be provided as much gear and/or motivation required to reach and surpass your genetic potential. You have become the 5%.

Choose your catchphrase
>>
>>37759013
Manlets btfo
>>
>>37759013
One thousand years ago, superstition and the sword ruled.
It was a time of darkness. It was a world of fear. It was the age of gargoyles.
Stone by day, warriors by night. We were betrayed by the humans we had sworn to protect, frozen in stone by a magic spell for a thousand years.
Now, here in Manhattan...the spell is broken. And we live again!
We are defenders of the night.
We are GARGOYLES!
>>
>>37759050
What the hell are you on about you fucking faggot
>>
>>37759013
This won't make you happy
>>
>>37759013
Thought this was gonna be a sweden or space bread, doubly disappointed
>>
>>37760025
This catchphrase sucks dick.
>>
>>37759013
>swedish astronaut
>in a surprising reversal of things, a swede has entered the great darkness
>>
>>37760370
>This catchphrase sucks dick.
So like Sweden
>>
File: 1466856314006.jpg (82 KB, 750x739) Image search: [Google]
1466856314006.jpg
82 KB, 750x739
>>37760417
Kek
>>
>>37759013
I wouldn't want to be a bodybuilder, I think most women bodybuilders are nasty
>>
>>37759013
Lets leave the human race in our wake
DO IT ALREADY!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.