[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
U mirin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 501x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 501x480
U mirin?
>>
WOW dude no one has EVER seen Zyzz before!! nice gains OP!!

Its not like he used to fucking post here in 2011 you mong.
>>
File: n.jpg (239 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
n.jpg
239 KB, 900x1200
>>37758828

ya
>>
>>37758840
it's not because you know when he started to post that that excludes you from being a dyel new fag
>>
>>37758847
I've been posting on /fit/ since the board was created, and I'm bigger and taller than you.
>>
>>37758857
and this just puts the nail in the coffin

I've been /fit/ since before /fit/ was a things, my dad works at nintendo and I'm posting from a yacht now, eating pizza.
>>
The reason Zyzz is so popular is because he had a body that was universally aesthetic, 99.9% of the human race would look at his body and say that looked good, unlike all these faggots on /fit/ who want to be builtfat / bearmode or a big burly bodybuilder.

Zyzz was perfection.
>>
>>37758861
You're a sad little manlet
>>
Can someone post screenshots of zyzz's post here back when he was alive?
>>
zyzz has always looked like the stereotypical early 2000s douche type to me hbt
>>
Only reason I posted this was for a tribute idk y ppl r trolling and hatein on me for posting this And that's the reason I posted it on 4chan cuz ppl would recognize him
>>
>>37758930
as opposed to reddit? fuck off back there
>>
>>37758861
Lol
>>
File: 07 - ytWUN1S.jpg (109 KB, 699x720) Image search: [Google]
07 - ytWUN1S.jpg
109 KB, 699x720
>>37758930
>>
>>37758842
London!!!
>>
>>37758866
you literally cannot find a flaw in his body
>>
im still trying to get the left image

;/
>>
>>37759594
Same. Im just stuck in the DYEL valley.
>>
>>37759305
Ugly face, horrible hairstyle.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.