[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
talk me out of making a burger king run for: 1 bacon & cheese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1.jpg (20 KB, 299x299) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
20 KB, 299x299
talk me out of making a burger king run for:

1 bacon & cheese whopper combo (diet coke, large)

20pc chicken nuggets

mac & cheese cheetos

I already hit my calorie limit today, and this would fuck up my entire week
>>
>>37758720
Do it, faggot. Nobody wants you to succeed if you don't want it for yourself.
>>
>>37758720
Mate you're talking me into going and getting some myself
>>
>diet coke
Fattys drink of choice
>>
File: Ariel-Winter-Ass.jpg (409 KB, 1638x2048) Image search: [Google]
Ariel-Winter-Ass.jpg
409 KB, 1638x2048
>>37758720
Read the last line of your post OP.

You know what to do.
>>
I'd personally give my left nut for a car & expendable income to go get fast food in the middle of the night.

Fucking privileged little cunt, just do what you want fucking idiot. FUCK YOU
>>
File: 1382151002421.gif (1020 KB, 400x229) Image search: [Google]
1382151002421.gif
1020 KB, 400x229
>>37758720
if you don't want to make it it's not like we can stop you.
>>
I've done things like this before, I just fast the following day and all is well with my cut.

A better way to go about it is fasting until dinner, and then binging on this type of shit.
>>
>>37758720
Take heed from the gospel of laze
Just watch some youtube videos and do it tomorrow.
By putting it off you can anticipate it all day.
By tomorrow you'll either have worked up the willpower to resist, or you'll be back at square one, in which case make another thread
>>
>>37758720
Unless you look like a greek god it doesn't matter. Only literal autistic kids count their macros to the last microgram. Unless you're in competitions or you're a major fitness model/persona it doesn't matter. Jesus christ, post a picture of yourself, I'd love to see what you look like. You're probably 220lbs and think it's impressive to bench 2pl8s. Also, 99% of the time your eyes are bigger than your stomach. Get 2 regular grilled chicken sandwiches and a small fry.
>>
You should never eat fast food, so why do it now?
>>
If you don't get paid for ur body or compete do it. Enjoy life
>>
>>37758720
>(diet coke, large)
FUCK YOU
>>
>>37758779
I caved in last night and went 1500cals over my maintainence.

Today I hate myself. It wasn't worth it, right after I knew it was a mistake. I was at the end of an acid trip though so my judgement wasn't great.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.