[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /Soylent/? It's a meal replacement drink that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 800x800
Who here /Soylent/?

It's a meal replacement drink that is intended to provide all your macro and micro nutrient needs in one drinkable liquid.

Theoretically you could drink this and only this and be totally fine, even making sweet gainz along the way.
>>
>>37758688
does it taste any good? thinking about it for a breakfast replacer, since I can make my own lunches and dinners, but I hate cooking in the morning
>>
>>37758688
No. Too lazy to post counter-research, but no. Lots of artifificals, lacking micros, inflammatory antagonists. The dream is a nightmare.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 660x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 660x387
>>37758747
I've heard it tastes a bit like liquid pancake batter.

Perhaps that's not an unfamiliar experience for you though...
>>
>>37758754
Yeah, but you can supplement with real food, it's easily a replacement for one meal
>>
Dude it's just meme meal replacement powder. A shitty one at that. Their facility is shit and there are rats there, on video.
Chose a provocative name for a shitty product. Don't live off of powdered drinks unless you want to have terrible shits and your body to hate you
>>
What about making your own?

Or like T-Nations Velocity Diet? It's meant to be short term, but it's all shakes and pills I think.

Can Lyle McDonald's PSMF or UD2 or whatever it's called be done with liquids?
>>
it's great, even moreso if you're going for the DIY versions

too tired of repeating the same thing in every soylent thread posted every few days. just look up threads on the archive.

https://desuarchive.org/fit/search/text/soylent/type/op/
>>
Thinking of taking this with me on festivals.

Because cooking is quite a hassle there.

Do you huys have any experience with that.
>>
>you could just drink this and not eat anything
Or you could...you know, spend half an hour meal prepping glorious meals for the week that taste good and are real?

I might buy one of these incase there is a natural disaster or something but there's no chance I'm giving up a glorious steak for dinner for powdered jew
>>
what about Rickardo PiƱata's "Real Food"?
>>
>>37759177
>the X jew
>eating red meat
wew
>>
I use it here and there. It's convenient.
>>
Just use powdered peanut butter and it tastes great.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.