[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>first time cutting >drop 15 pounds in a month barely even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: 1437689758755.png (226 KB, 511x474) Image search: [Google]
1437689758755.png
226 KB, 511x474
>first time cutting
>drop 15 pounds in a month barely even trying

my face when you fat fucks complain about cutting. bulbking is way harder lmao
>>
>>37758225
i need to fuck her
>>
>>37758225

Let me guess, keto?
>>
>>37758225
I think some people are just food addicts. Cutting is objectively easier, doing nothing is almost always easier than doing something. But their addictions make it tough.

I also find bulking much harder but I don't like food very much.
>>
>>37758225
You probably lost some muscle too if you're dropping weight that fast
>>
You might be obese

15lbs in a month isn't healthy
>>
>>37758276
I was obese and dropped quite a bit of weight in about a week. Should I be worried?
>>
>>37758225
Same kinda happened to me, I dropped around 18 pounds in a month and a half by giving up my biggest addiction: Chocolate milk. No that its terrible for you in moderation but I drank like 6 big glasses a night and loaded those fuckers with chocolate. I switched to coffee and dropped from 220 to 203
>>
>>37758397
Excuse me I still am.
>>
>>37758245
just eating less m8. also switched from whole milk to 2% and stopped eating pasta

>>37758276
6'1, dropped from 212 to 197

>>37758405
I didn't even cut it out just drank it less. fuckin love chocolate milk
>>
>>37758498
>>37758225

It doesnt count if you're a fatass to begin with.
>>
>>37758548
oooh got me
>>
>>37758606
>>37758606
well he is kinda right desu
>>
>>37758225
Probably due to cancer/AIDS from being a massive faggot. Grats on the weight loss though anon.
>>
>>37758225
You know that in a healthy body losing more than 1-2 lbs / week is bad for you, right anon?
>>
>>37758225
IKR I lose 10 pounds in 10 days merely by force of will.
Losing weight is fucking easy.
Deal with it.
>>
>>37758225
this tbqh

I went from 210 to 170 in a year but I lost actually more than 40lbs of fat because I also made some noob muscle gains.
I wasn't even trying hard, just tracked my calories and trained 2 hours at the gym.
>>
>>37758397
bitch you're obese, take all the weight loss you can
>>
Not eating is easy for me too, but when I wanted to lose some chunk after the winter bulk I think I lost a lot of muscles too. Cutting is easy, but cutting properly is hard.
>>
>>37758548
This. What percentage of total mass did you lose? Now that is an interesting amount.
>>
>>37758225
You're lucky, you just have better genetics, ugh.
>>
eating makes me feel better
When I don't stuff my face I feel even more depressed
>>
I used to say cutting was harder, but thats because i never bulked before. Bulking is way harder.
>>
>>37758225
>skinnyfat starting to cut
>lose 10 lbs
>just skinny with minimal muscle definition
I think I'll just cut to 10% and start bulking. No one cares about number though. It's all about them aesthetics brah.
>>
>>37758606
He's right though. It's easier for fatasses to lose more weight faster. Once you start getting to average human levels of weight anything over 10 lbs a month is pretty worrying.
>>
>>37758225
Ctrl +f water weight
> 0 results
It's mostly water weight mate. I lose more than that within a week on a cut (I'm pretty hydrated), but half or more comes back straight away when I start eating normal again.
>>
>>37759948
>tfw people don't measure their weight under the same condition every day.
Always in the morning before drinking a drop of water and after pissing and shitting for the morning. Most accurate way you can get to your "dry" weight and the most accurate way to track weight change. Along with a skin fold caliper you can track your bodyfat as well in the most accurate way possible that is still financially feasable.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.