[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be so damn weak can't complete 1 full push up >All
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: HNI_0062.jpg (33 KB, 610x608) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0062.jpg
33 KB, 610x608
>Be so damn weak can't complete 1 full push up
>All the online wikis are convoluted messes
>Nothing beginner friendly
>Never any decent body weight info
>>
Get something you can lift like a bottle of water or big box of stuff and bench press it off the floor until you get stronger
Eat more
>>
>>37757068
Eat more buy weights profit.
>>
>>37757068
>nothing beginner friendly

Look up Stronglifts 5x5, it's a pretty beginner friendly routine
>>
>>37757068
do knee pushups m8. Youre starting from subzero, at this point you dont need a routine. just pushups and pick up stuff around the house. If you are fat don't even worry about lifting until you lose it
>>
Litterally just do swimming and drink some whey everyday.

After a month you'll be back to average strength.
>>
>>37757082
Don't do this, you could hurt yourself, start with some pillows
>>
How do people become this weak. The modern world is absolutely fucked
>>
Do push-ups with your hands in stuff like a counter. Use progressively lower surfaces as you progress. Eventually, you'll transition to normie floor push-ups.
>>
File: 3a1.jpg (6 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
3a1.jpg
6 KB, 165x115
>>37757325
>>
>>37757068
Aushwitz or hamgalaxy mode? If galaxy, lose mass until your gravitational pull is weak enough for the floor to escape it. If skeleton, eat more.
>>
>>37757068
retards like you shouldn't be allowed to post heather.
>>
>>37757068
Do Convict Conditioning. The first few stages of each exercise are extremely well laid out, you'll be moving from pressing against the wall to pressing the earth with some patience and work, friend. Once you're there you'll be able to make your own opinions on programs and do what you want.
>>
File: 1_01.jpg (23 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1_01.jpg
23 KB, 480x480
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrzjVTK2brk

It does not seem like it, but waking up and strengthening your core with these seemingly 'trivial' exercises is a real game changer.

Google the hollow hold. its basic and fundamental to every goddam move out there including pushups, pullups, fighting, swiming, jumping, etc. holy shit cant reccomend enough

>Do these two moves every day for a month
>The hollow hold & the arch hold
>Takes like 5 minutes
>first couple of days you will not understand. thsi is bullshit bla bla
>after a week you'll start to feel the capacity of your core like never before.
>Add some planks: front , back and sides remember to tuck your tailbone
>Keep it even between back and front
>also check out Gymnastic bodies or GMB. They are intelligent, truely
>>
>>37757068
StartBodyweight.com
>>
>>37757325
careful, he doesn't want to overdevelop his chest, make sure to add in some towel rows :))
>>
>tfw skeleton with toothpick arms
>start throwing around some 20 pound dumbbells i found doing like 4x30 reps
>noticing change in arm size after only a few weeks of this, that's how emaciated my arms were
>even got comment from some gym rat i work with saying i was getting arm gains

top lel
>>
>>37758133
are you me

i'm still using a 20lb dumbbell and doing <50 pushups in a day and i'm actually gaining muscle. for the first time in my life i'm seeing a muscle form in my arm
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.