[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have any tattoos /fit/? Do you regret getting them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
File: why.jpg (221 KB, 962x1445) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
221 KB, 962x1445
Do you have any tattoos /fit/?
Do you regret getting them?
>>
>>37756409
Beckham confirmed for dyel.
>>
>>37756409
No I have a big boy job.
>>
I thought the whole point of getting tattoos was to have something to regret later in life
>>
>>37756409
Yes i do, and No i don't.
No one can see them unless I take my clothes off. I get things that mean something to me and I don't go cheap when I do get them.
>>
>>37756409
>Do you have any tattoos /fit/?

Yes.

>Do you regret getting them?

Yes.
>>
>>37757016
I have visible tattoos and piercings and am certainly more successful than you. Sorry to burst your bubble but you've wasted your life if you built a career in an industry that isn't full of weirdos. Infosec, forensics, reverse engineering and malware research etc - it's a sea of highly intelligent degenerates. My CRO has more tattoos and piercings than I do and most people here would label him a degenerate just by looking at him. I was recently at our CEO's house for a party and most of the execs there were all buff dudes, many had sleeve tattoos.

I'm glad you have a big boy job though. You're a big boy and deserve a big boy job!
>>
>>37757450
Kek! This nigga is mad af. Maybe you should hop off the chan for the night, m8.
>>
>>37756409
why does he have jew runes on his arm? can anyone translate?
>>
nope. nothing permanent for me.
>>
Yes. I don't regret getting them, I just wish I'd found a good artist rather than going into a random tattoo shop and doing a walk in.
>>
>>37756409
If you have a personality or bigboy job then don't do it. Otherwise go for it.
>>
>>37757531
>gets blown the fuck out
>"y-y-you mad bro?"
wew lad
>>
Beckham's torso and arms look like shit, but you can't deny that he has nice legs.
>>
>>37757531
>>37757807

You are visibly mad though, he simply stated he has a job that doesn't allow tattoos and you go and write a whole paragraph about why people with tattoos who look like degenerates have better jobs than everybody else.

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>37756409
I'm not a degenerate so no
>>
I have a hammer and sickle on my back shoulder from being drunk in high school. I regret it i suppose, some people think it means i'm a nazi, in vegas one time some faggot army fag tried to talk shit to me lol
>>
>>37757450
man, i have a good career and tattoos too, but you really shouldn't get so butthurt from anonymous internet posters.
>>
>>37756409
Extensive tattoos, full sleeves that go two inches above the wrist, entire side piece.
One for every 6 months deployed, so 6.
Can't even tell I have tattoos at all, job requires sleeves when dealing with customers.
In the back rooms where we work on servers i can have my sleeves rolled up, no customers allowed.
Not as big a deal as people make it out to be, as long as you don't get them on your neck/face/hands no one cares.
>>
Not liking tattoos will always be a meme for /fit/

>muh degeneracy
>>
>>37757969
Pics?
>>
File: 456469-3.jpg (68 KB, 645x483) Image search: [Google]
456469-3.jpg
68 KB, 645x483
>>37756409
I've just got this one so far, might get a matching one on the other pec one day

Thoughts?
>>
>Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.

Enjoy hell
>>
>>37759179
dont ever compete
>>
Have a very shitty tattoo. Can't be seen unless shirtless.
>Still don't regret it
I'd rather tell my kids I got a tattoo and it sucks than be a dull old man telling them not to eat white bread
>>
>>37759179
Forgot to mention, no regrets, although I only got it less than a year ago
>>37759228
Yeah totally man, life isn't about competition, I'm just living it for myself
>>
I have one on my asscheek. My buddy has one too. We got made fun of a lot (and still do) for being such close friends. It's half an ass. When we touch butts and become the "butt buddies" people called us for years it forms a butt. It's cheeky :^)
>>
>>37757450
you are not more successful than me you infosec pleb. do you really think you cogs are worth anything? while you go around finding bugs in the code we paid to have written for us and reading papers by the actual scientists (malware "research" isn't science it's a bunch of dicking around and false claims of novelty) we paid to develop crypto for us we are literally snorting coke off the asses of women dying to simply be in our presence. we are everywhere because we are paid to be everywhere, and surprise surprise, we're also on your rinky dink anonymous website. if you think for one second you are making nearly as many monetary, physical, or societal gains as me you are dead fucking wrong.

t. investment banking
>>
>>37759218
>implying the Bible wasn't written by a nutcase
>>
I was in law training as a barrister and I knew lots of people with tattoos. It's fairly normal.
>>
>>37756409
One. Yes.
>>
>>37759179
Is that the natty king of /fit/ Mike Patton?
>>
I have two. One on upper arm that I probably wouldn't bother to get again, but I do like it. The other is on my calf and I'm not a fan.

I was in the Navy and got them overseas. When I got out of the Navy it seems like I went through a time warp and every douche bag was covered in tattoos.

Don't get tattoos.
>>
>>37757807
>last resort
>>
Yes and yes.
>>
Just get some if you like it and don't if you don't. People who get who act superior about having or not having tattoos are the real faggots. "Hurr enjoy being a degenerate and working in mcdonalds", "enjoy being a boring faggot". There are far more important qualities about being a person than whether or not you have pictures on your skin.
>>
>>37759179
is that you mr. tumnus?
>>
yes, they are nerdy and visible in the workplace. people who vehemently defend ink are just as dumb as those who crusade against it, it's a personal choice who cares

I can at least vouch that it doesn't really affect employability anymore

>Personality: Tattooed/Pierced
>>
>>37760253
Yeah, it is actually! Couldn't think of a better design if I tried, such an inspiring guy!!
>>
>>37759179
That's a long beard.
>>
>>37756712
Gr8 dick tho
>>
>>37759344
having a power fantasy? good for you :^)
>>
>>37759230
Yeah you should go do meth and drink bleach so you can tell them that sucks too you fucking retard.
>>
>>37759179
The absolute madman
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.