[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain this to me, there's no way this can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: travail-de-musculation[1].jpg (67 KB, 595x380) Image search: [Google]
travail-de-musculation[1].jpg
67 KB, 595x380
Can someone explain this to me, there's no way this can be the actual timespan right?
>>
it can with tren and test
>>
He already had muscle before the cut.
He just dropped a lot of fat quickly. No magic here.
Youd dont have muscle though, so you cant do it.
>>
>>37755919
Can I get at least rid of my pooch in that time? :(
>>
>>37755901
either the timespan is faked and he's natty, or the he's on tren
>>
>>37755930
What the fuck is a pooch
>>
>>37755964
It's that little flop of fat on your gut that just doesn't want to go away. I'm concerned because every time I see transformation things, the pooch either wasn't there to begin with or doesn't go away in spite of their efforts. This is the first transformation in which I've seen it fully disappear, but that timespan is bizarre
>>
>>37756008
why the fuck do you call it a pooch you fucking neanderthal
>>
File: 1447634896058.jpg (45 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
1447634896058.jpg
45 KB, 384x288
>>37757167
Made me frf

Here's your (You) good sir
>>
>>37757187
Not even that guy you were talking with
Are you retarded?
>>
>>37755901
Why did he age 15 years
>>
Fat on face is a characteristic of adolescence, the older you get the more likely that fat dissipates.
>>
>>37755903
first comment best comment
/thread
>>
>>37755901
Prob took DNP
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.