[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /has shit family/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1467274646339.png (400 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1467274646339.png
400 KB, 650x650
>both parents and my brother are land whales
>my mom and brother have mental problems and my dad is an alchoholic dead beat
>never had a real father figure to kick my ass into gear and fucking make me play sports and lift from an early age
>coulda been a chad in highschool slaying pussy and instead Im a 19 year old virgin
>having to play /fit/ and social catch up
>fatass mom keeps tempting me with fucking food even though Im meant to be on a pure protein shake diet outside of 2 days a week mondays and fridays
>just got dragged to a barbeque place and ate normally
>now I cant eat again till monday even though tomorrow is a workout day which means I cant have a full meal to go with my work out which means probable less gains

fuck
>>
You can easily spot the losers when they blame everything on other people
>>
>>37755419
Only a faggot blames others for their failures in life.
>>
>>37755442
>>37755461
Past a certain point in life, you end up having nobody but yourself to blame for your failures, but you're legitimately retarded if you think parents are blameless.

Parents have a huge fucking influence in their child's upbringing.
>>
>>37755471
yeah... obviously OP is changing his ways, and to that I congratulate him, but it's the parents fault when the child is younger.
>>
>>37755419
>never had a real father figure to kick my ass into gear and fucking make me play sports and lift from an early age

i know the feeling all too well, add a dipshit older brother that takes his anger out on me, which also lead me

>having to play /fit/ and social catch up
>>
You gotta put yourself out there, OP. It's easy to make experiences; some will change you forever...
>>
>>37755419
If you're over 16 years old you have no one to blame but yourself.

YOU are he reason you're a loser.

>>never had a real father figure to kick my ass into gear and fucking make me play sports and lift from an early age
>>coulda been a chad in highschool slaying pussy and instead Im a 19 year old virgin

So didn't a lot of people? Honestly what the fuck? Do you actually think everyone else's parents are perfect? Most parents are fucking shit. You're not special.
>>
>>37755419
>Im meant to be on a pure protein shake diet

You had me until that point
>>
>>37755419
>dad is literal neckbeard, encouraged me to play video games and waste time on the computer rather than have a life
>both parents overbearing to the point where any attempt I'd make at having a social life as a teen would be ruined by them doing shit like coming to pick me up at 6pm from someone's house when everyone else was staying til 11pm
>had to hide supps from mum because she thinks whey fucks up your kidney and creatine is steroids
>whenever I tried to bulk up they'd have a go at me and tell me I'd get fat from eating 4-5 healthy meals a day (but they'd have no problems with my sister eating 3 meals and a shitton of crisps, biscuits and chocolate everyday with zero exercise)
>the one time I tried cutting they kept threatening to see a doctor about my "eating disorder"
>they'd always give me shit for being "obsessed" because I went to the gym more than once a week and one summer when I tried 6 days a week they threatened to cancel my membership because they thought I was "addicted"
Thank fuck I'm financially independent and live on my own now, I just hate to think how much all the cortisol during puberty from living with them has fucked my test levels up.
>>
>>37755640
its to lose massive amounts of weight and get my protein at the same time
>>
>>37755419
>pure protein shake diet
Thats legit retarded
>>
>>37756918
You need to get a healthy ratio of macronutrients. You can't just avoid carbs or fats
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.