[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about RSD and pickup in general? Did getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: rsdtyler.jpg (233 KB, 1000x1374) Image search: [Google]
rsdtyler.jpg
233 KB, 1000x1374
What do you think about RSD and pickup in general?

Did getting /fit/ make it to aproach girls?
>>
>>37754907
make it easier to approach girls?*
>>
working out is not a substitute for social skills you fucking morons. If it makes you feel better about yourself and inadvertedley makes you more confident then that's great. But, as you have seen plenty of times, you can still be a raging sperglord even with mussels
>>
Tyler is pretty cool, other guys are kinda try hard and gimmicky
>>
>>37754932

Does matter. Girls think you have a higher social value than them if you look juicy. Makes them spill their spaghetti. You just gotta be ready with your fork to eat that spaghetti when it hits the ground
>>
>>37754932
you can still fake it.
>>
>>37754907
lifting has limited my options with women. but the ones who like me, love me.
>>
>>37754907

"pickup" stuff is pointless

do you look good? literally all that matters to a girl. no amount of smooth talking will make up for being ugly.
>>
>>37754951
>>37754957

By the time you're actually dropping grills spagett (if you make it that long), you prolly will have gained social skills.
>>
>>37754951
>"I know so much about girls from fourth-hand advice I picked up in the mirin general threads on /fit/"
>"No I don't actually have any female friends I'm just parroting tips I read on 4chan"
are you serious dude?
>>
>>37754978

Nah brah. It's all about frame control. If you're a sick cunt bitches will jump into your frame. You can say whatever you want.
>>
>>37754975
Not true, social status is way more important.
>>
>>37754975
Not true, one of my frat bros is fat and ugly as fuck and he pulls 8/10s home every weekend. Looks are only 50% of the equation.
>>
>>37754994

>I use quotations in my meme arrows

We're all going to make it. Except you, you're never going to be a sick cunt. You have too much hate in your heart brah.
>>
>>37754998

Just like Jason Genova, right?
>>
>>37755025

I don't know who he is, but he's got a rad name. Stay juicy
>>
>>37754907
DELET THIS
>>
File: 2h55ytw.jpg (244 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
2h55ytw.jpg
244 KB, 480x640
>>37755041
He's a pissknt
>>
>>37755716

Where is this guy? I think I've seen him at my tanning salon.
>>
>>37755716
fucking topkek
>>
File: richard.jpg (668 KB, 2100x1596) Image search: [Google]
richard.jpg
668 KB, 2100x1596
>>37754907
>girls
>he's still not gay

Lurk more summerfag.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.