[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone on /fit/ ever lied about having a fake job to a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 372x520) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 372x520
Has anyone on /fit/ ever lied about having a fake job to a girl they were going on a date with or picking up on ?

My problem is now the girl I lied to about my job/profession is Iam dating her seriously now . How do I come clean on her without her wanting to bail ?
>>
>>37753577
What did you expect brah?

Just tell her and say you're sorry
>>
>>37753577
>fitness and health related
>>
>>37753725

Will she forgive ? Or am I a red flag now ?

Didn't Expect of find a quality chick to LTR on tinder and now I feel genuinely bad
>>
Just tell her you got let go from your job and want to do something different with your next one
>>
>>37753577
I just got fired from my job but I will find new one....
>>
>>37753577
I make 60 dollars an hour so I don't need to lie.
>>
>>37753738
>health
>>
>>37753744
Say you're looking for a new job. If you don't look like a NEET she might believe you.
>>
Le bump
>>
>>37753759
>he gets paid hourly
I am lmaoing @ ur life
>>
>>37754257

>He fell for getting a salaried position

Enjoy being overworked
>>
>>37753577
I lied about my age a while ago when I was a minor. Got to fuck high test 20 year old booty. All fell apart tho. Can only lie for so long
>>
Lied to a 19 year old. She said she wouldn't date older guys and I asked how old is too old. She said 23 and asked how old I was so I told her I was 22. I was fucking 25 and she found out on my bday a few months later but by that time I pumped and dumped her to kingdom come Kek.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.