[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bring mom to the gym >only warming up with 2 plate deadlift
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1465787590951.jpg (111 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
1465787590951.jpg
111 KB, 1252x1252
>bring mom to the gym
>only warming up with 2 plate deadlift
>she yells "dont hurt yourself sweetie! :)"
>all the way from the elliptical
>>
classic mom
>>
Kek. I hope this is real.
>>
>>37752726
pics of mom
>>
did she at least make you tendies afterwards
>>
>Have a qt spoiled gf
>She doesn't want to walk to the car and asks me to carry her
>I refuse and we banter back and forth for a while until I eventually secede
>As I carry her, I feel that she gets progressively heavier for some reason and my legs begin hurting
>Don't give up and just keep trucking on because I don't want to look like a pussy
>Against my will, I fall to my knees then suddenly, the pain is gone
>My gf is also nowhere in sight
>I look around a bit for her, then when I suddenly see her again she's caked in horrid makeup w/ a voice so shrill that I don't recognize her
>I wake up

I realize that I don't a gf anymore, only doms
>>
girls / women love a man who has a healthy relationship to his mother.
>>
>>37752824
wow what a shit post consider suicide
>>
>>37752868
this

not even a shitpost, a LITERAL SHIT post
>>
>>37752868
Meh, on this board everyone is already considering it.
>>
>>37752868
This. Consider taking time of before making another post.
>>
>dad drags me to the gym
>i was in the middle of taking down the horde warchief garrosh hellscream in the siege of orgrimmar with 25 old guild members
>mfw im now struggling to bench 95 pounds for the first time
>fail on the 2nd rep and drop it on my chest
>dad mumbles "ill never forgive myself for not pulling out"
>leaves me with the weight still on my chest
>>
>>37752726
she wants to fuck. jesus crist the autism
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.