[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo /fit/. Recently I started eating these. They're not the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: url2.jpg (40 KB, 391x257) Image search: [Google]
url2.jpg
40 KB, 391x257
Yo /fit/.
Recently I started eating these. They're not the tastiest thing imo, but they give me a slow burn euphoric sensation for hours after consumption, after I've started eating them I have more energy, I get spontaneous erections again, which I haven't had since I was like 14, I feel less depressed, I feel less anxious, I feel more in control of myself.
Is this normal? Can Some kinda nutritional deficiency do this? Or am I just falsely attributing an unexplainable phenomena to the only obvious change in lifestyle?
>>
>>37751727
>eating potato makes me feel euphoric
Are you Irish by any chance?
>>
>>37751727
>they give me a slow burn euphoric sensation for hours after consumption

Did you mean to attach a picture of LSD instead of sweet potatoes, you fucking weirdo?
>>
>>37751796
I dunno. It just makes me feel really good. It might be the sweetness that makes my body think I just ate a kilo of sugar?
>>
Are you ok, Anon?
>>
>>37751727

You defiently have ZINC deficiency
>>
>>37751727
Sounds like somebody doped your potato anon.
>>
>>37751856
I don't know. Either it's the potatoes, or it's a very benevolent brain tumor
>>
>>37751727
What is your diet like.

You sound deficient in carbs, and that fucked your test levels
>>
>>37751727
Potatoes>Sweet potatoes
>>
>>37751900
Pretty rounded, if cheap. I get plenty carbs, possibly too many, it's cheap, after all
>>
File: 1466133584954.jpg (113 KB, 520x638) Image search: [Google]
1466133584954.jpg
113 KB, 520x638
>>37751727
Finally someone else, I thought it was just me.

Every time i eat a sweet potato i get high out of my fucking mind

>Go back home after school every day
>Ask mom for a few sweet potatoes
>she yells at me because she knows
>steal the potato
>go to room and do standing high jumps for several hours

I don't know why this happens but my legs are getting really strong
>>
Wow I'm going to eat some sweet potatoes right now!!
>>
>I've started eating them I have more energy, I get spontaneous erections again, which I haven't had since I was like 14, I feel less depressed, I feel less anxious, I feel more in control of myself.
Adding sweet potatoes to the list of placebo shits along with keto/IF/paleo/veganism.Oh,and no fap too.
>>
>>37752092
But I didn't expect anything, just wanted something cheap that I wasn't tired of already. Again, not even sure it was the potatoes, that's the point of the thread
>>37751961
I feel like you're mocking me
>>
Plz respond
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.