[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does it ever end?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 5
>get fat as fuck
>dumped by gf of 4 years
>cut and lift lose a bunch of weight
>start thinking i look much better
>meet cutie on pof few months later
>exchange numbers
>swap pics

pic related. i sent her an older one at higher bf right after i started lifting and she said she prefered that. im at at least 15% bf not even that skinny. what the fuck /fit/. will it ever be enough?
in b4 lifting for grillz
>>
the trick is to keep getting your heart broken until you kill yourself or become aesthetic
>>
>>37751078

can you post the pic she thought was too skinny?
just curious anon
is she fat or skinny?
>>
some skinny girls are chubby chasers too. Im fat yet got to fuck hot petite girls and one thing i was told is they prefer men like me because i dont feel like bones against them.

I-is that a c-compliment?
>>
>>37751078
you can be at 20% bf and be skinny. You probably look anorexic.
>>
>being so butt hurt about a message from a random grill that you have to make a personal blog post at r9k

At least post a photo of yourself so we can judge, Dyel!
>>
>>37751078
she's just being nice and giving you a backhanded compliment instead of saying
>you look like an ugly AF faggot and I'm not attracted to you
>>
>>37751105
fuck you!!!
>>
Shes insecure m8 and has issues that have nothing to do with you. Seems like a cunt anyway, move on
>>
File: 20160627_145745-1.jpg (1 MB, 1836x1815) Image search: [Google]
20160627_145745-1.jpg
1 MB, 1836x1815
>>37751093
>>37751105
fuck here we go.
yes yes i know i am a manlet. and i still look like shit but you should have seen me before
>>
>>37751148

>too skinny

lol

is she fat? pls be honest

post her body?
>>
>>37751078
>STILL NOT KNOWING THE 55% RULE OF WOMEN

pro tip: 55% of everything women say is total bullshit

You're either ugly, or she caught you doing something not-masculine for a fraction of a second which was enough to turn her off. Her real reasons have nothing to do with your "skinniness." She is just saying "Sorry, I prefer bigger guys, you just aren't my type!!" because that's socially acceptable and she won't feel like a raging bitch for rejecting you. She said it to protect her own ego.
>>
>>37751148
And the before? Let's see what she preferred. Also your torso looks mega long.
>>
>>37751148
> she saw your face and got turned off
>couldn't overlook you being a manlet
>rejects you with a backhanded compliment
move on faggot
>>
>>37751160
it is and i got stubby little legs
;_;
>>
>>37751101
They prefer fatties because they're too insecure to be with someone attractive. Your ugly is non-threatening to their low self esteem, and may even give it a boost because you make them look good in comparison. I remember reading an article one.of these types of girls wrote years ago.
>>
>>37751101
My bf is fairly thin, probably like 150 at 6 ft, and there's only one bone that gets between us. But seriously "bones" have nothing to do with it
>>
>>37751157
nah shes not a fatty, kinda just average. definitely not /fit/. not as worried about what she thinks but how it is playing to my own insecurities. i feel like i have gotten more and more insecure about my body the more i lose weight
>>
>>37751226
How big were you?
>>
>>37751194
>make them look good in comparison
we dont even chill in public, she has a bf that ive known for a while.

>proof that all you need is CONFIDENCE
NOT BE AUTISTIC
and BE YOURSELF
>>
>>37751226
i was pushing 160 3 months ago for my height that puts me in like the 24% body fat range
>>
I would just flat out tell her, "that's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard" and then block her.
>>
>>37751078

>cutie on pof

nice bait OP
>>
>>37751194
I don't know. I'm well out of my current girlfriend's league according to most people and yet she chased me relentlessly until she had me, and she's only the latest in a string of women to do the same.

When you're good-looking enough they stop worrying about how they look beside you and start thinking about showing you off as their "big catch" arm candy. I've been told this many times.
>>
>>37751280
That's not even classed as overweight. I knew when you said a few months it wasn't much to lose. Even at your "fat" weight. You are still classed in the bmi scale as healthy.
>>
>>37751320
post face and body faggot or im calling bullshit
>>
>>37751226
Don't be insecure dude, you look good, just write this girl off as an abnormality, most girls will be into you
>>
>>37751345
That's pretty sad. These things do happen if you actually leave your house once Inawhile. It doesn't matter what he looks like if he has a hot girl he has a hot girl. Retard.
>>
>>37751364

or hes an ugly guy dating an ugly girl who is biased
>>
>>37751337
that was the fattest i had ever been in my life, i have a picture but im too ashamed to even post it. i was not healthy. i was absolutely disgusting and cannot believe i let my body get to that point.
>>
>>37751078
Omfg nobody cares this is /fit/ take your whiny autist self to another board with this shit.
>>
>>37751372
If he thinks she's hot who gives a shit? What people find attractive totally varies from person to person anyway.
>>
she still talks to me but its really not something that i am super concerned about. so you guys think i should continue the cut roight?
>>
>>37751376
Well if you hated your "fat self" so much then why are you saying you have lost confidence now you have lost weight? They are completely contradictory comments. Now I'm calling bullshit too.
>>
>>37751148
Do you even lift?
>>
>>37751386

a lot of ugly guys are in denial that they are ugly

also their "qt gf" is usually a whale
>>
>>37751148
She's lying. You look dyel but not hungry skeleton.

She either thinks you're ugly or lost interest in you for some reason and she's saying this to make her seem less shallow. Most girls don't want to admit they like a fit man who has muscles.

Just keep adding them plates m80.
>>
>>37751406
I think you Should get an even tan first. Your lower belly is a totally different colour. Now that's the kind of thing that puts girls off.
>>
File: 4-01-16.jpg (93 KB, 768x506) Image search: [Google]
4-01-16.jpg
93 KB, 768x506
>>37751419
here it is bro. not the one i sent her but this was the begining
>>
File: 1401937215465.jpg (24 KB, 189x165) Image search: [Google]
1401937215465.jpg
24 KB, 189x165
You aren't supposed to be ike by everyone, retard. Even movie stars and models arent liked but fucing everyone and you are just a random neckbeard, get over yourself.
If you see a pattern of lets say 20 people saying the same shit to you then it is probably you and need to change
>>
>>37751445
>>37751148
nice progress bro, keep it up
>>
>>37751444
trips of truth, i do a lot kayaking and its from my sprayskirt :(
>>
>>37751194
Or maybe they are chubby chasers just like guys in high test threads?
>>
>>37751406
Why do DYELS think they need to cut? Mother fucker you need to lift. You'll stall out with like a 165 lb bench press and look like a skeleton and start bulking again.
>>
>>37751441
You're making it sounds like he has muscles. Also yes he's probably ugly. He won't show his face.
>>
>>37751445
I honestly don't see that much difference. Slightly leaner in the previous pic.
>>
>>37751148

its time to build some muscle dude, but don't let some cunt make you feel insecure. you look healthy
>>
>>37751101
Girls are like that in my area. It's more about size itself some call them rough teddy bears others say they're husky with muscle underneath. It's all cool
>>
>>37751148
how the fuck did you manage that tan line?
>>
>>37751644
see>>37751470
>>
>>37751502
>from like 25% to 15%
>not much difference
KYS fatty
>>
>>37751078
You're definitely not too skinny OP, post face desu
>>
>>37751194
>They prefer fatties because they're too insecure to be with someone attractive.
Kek what?
Are you some kind of psychic who knows exactly what everyone considers to be attractive?
>>
>>37751445
You look much better now. She feels inferior to you so she neged you.
>>
>>37751148
would fuck
>>
This is psychological warfare. She's judging how far you're willing to sink to please her. She insults you so your response is "I'll do anything just please like me" She's probably some fat cunt to begin with, anyway.
>>
>>37751078
I think your body looks cute Anon.
You def look better now.
>>
Take mr lanket, the solution to all your problems . I´m serious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9kOMn5kwII
>>
The tip is to never take any women seriously
>>
>>37751159
Why do robots/trp fedora lords keep making up these nonsense "rules"?
>>
>>37753551
ma nigga
>>
>>37751078
People have different preferences bud don't worry about it. Some girls prefer chubby guys. You can never be everyone's ideal at once.

Take high test threads for example, half of those women are repulsively overweight to me, but the guys in those threads would love to be with one.

Women are the same, some girls like Auschwitz mode, some like otter, some like athletic, some like chubby. You get the point. You just have to stop taking it personally and lift for the body you want and you'll find someone who appreciates that.
>>
File: 1466810856215.jpg (122 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1466810856215.jpg
122 KB, 960x720
>>37753793
This guy knows what's up. You have to remember that girls are selective like we are too. I grew my hair out assuming that 90% of women I met would love it. The reality is that long hair / man buns are an acquired taste for them--just like girls with short hair are an acquired taste for us.

Not to discourage guys from having long hair though.
>>
>>37753747
Did you just...
>>
>>37754280
yes mr. Mod, Im promoting some content
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.