[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>is Naked Juice /fit/ approved?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (14 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
14 KB, 260x194
>is Naked Juice /fit/ approved?
>>
>>37750663
>juice
no
>>
>drinking juice

Just a waste of calories with little fiber.
>>
Why not just normal water and whole fruits?
>>
Op here. The problem is my job has me on the go constantly and i hardly ever have time to sit down and eat and looking for a more convienient way to get veggies and fruits. Should i get into juicing?
>>
>>37750663
Too many calories to be worth drinking regularly. I drink the kale one and the semen looking one occasionally, though be sure to check the expiration dates. They don't move off the shelves very quickly in redneckistan.
>>
>>37750663
common sense would dictate that you don't eat like 30 fruits every day, especially in one fucking serving.

Juice has always been a dumb idea.
>>
>>37750734
no. You can put veggies in a sandwhich bag raw and munch on them on the go. Fruits also come in natural packaging. Stop being a faggot.
>>
Make time. Just don't drink juice
>>
>>37750663
I'm a fan of Bolthouse Carrot juice, try it out. I was surprised to find that it had just the right amount of sweetness especially when the only ingredient listed is carrot juice.

Bolthouse also does protein drinks as well, but I recommend staying away from them because they're 400 calories a bottle, use soy protein, and have more carbs than protein.
>>
>>37750803

This
>>
>>37750663
It's really bad for you. You might as well drink a soda as it probably has less sugar.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.