[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> tfw donuts at work > tfw cutting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 750x732) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 750x732
> tfw donuts at work
> tfw cutting
>>
>>37749777
>oh no, food! I'm so weak willed that I might eat anything I see!

Fucking kys
>>
>>37749777
>even having a desire for beetus food on a cut
You'll crack at some point, anon.

>capcha is pies
>>
You are such a fucking faggot, OP. It's employee appreciation at my place of employment and they've given away ice cream, donuts, and pizza every day. I didn't eat any of it. Just know that you can't eat it and you won't be tempted. You are never going to make it.
>>
I don't have a problem with the pizza and donuts, I just feel gross eating that stuff. but then they brought in the panera catering the other day, with those sandwiches containing great chicken and spinach and avocado but all slathered in mayonnaise on the whitest of breads, and I had to eat one

don't be like me OP, don't be a bitch
>>
File: image.gif (4 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4 MB, 640x360
I didn't touch em
I ate my oatmeal and protein shake. And some coffee.
>>
>>37749777
This is why I'm afraid to get a job and rather be a NEET. Don't want to lose all of my gains when they give away free donuts.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (37 KB, 472x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
37 KB, 472x200
>tfw librarian
>tfw almost all of my co-workers are sweet old grannies
>tfw, every day, they lay out home-cooked old timey treats on the table right next to where I work

Please help
>>
>buddy at work has been diagnosed with diabeetuz and is 250 lbs
>asks me for tips. Calculate his tdee for him and make him a meal plan. >Ends up losing 20 lbs in a month
>Tells me his weight loss is stagnating now, refuses to workout, anf now see him eating donuts and cake that they give for free at work somedays
>about to tell him not to eat that but decide hes not worth my time anymore
>stop talkig to him altogether
I dont know why i hate people who give up so much
>>
>>37750156
You tried senpai. It's really hard to change and that's why a lot of people are fat
>>
>>37750156
Good on you to help the person out, but it's unfortunate that help was in vain. That person

clearly had no respect for himself, especially when getting to beetus status.
>>
>>37750073
I want to be a librarian so bad. How'd you get into it?
>>
The guys at my work get takeaway food every day, without fail. Usually burgers, sausage/bacon/egg/mushroom sandwiches, all covered in onions and sauce, some of them get huge servings of chips or curries from the chip shop nearby too. If we're working late they'll get kebabs and pizzas and chicken wings.

Honestly, it's helping me cut because looking at it and smelling it every day puts me off food. I think it'd be 100% more tempting if it was only once in a while, but they get it every fucking day and it kills my appetite completely. Started eating my lunch outside.
>>
>>37751033
Had to have sex with one of the older grannies :/

Can post story if anyone is interested
>>
>>37752672
Post nao
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.