[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, /fit/. I don't browse this board ever, nor have I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: sloth.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
sloth.gif
1 MB, 500x281
Hey, /fit/.

I don't browse this board ever, nor have I ever posted. And I'm a rookie at the whole fitness stuff, though I have quite a bit information, since 2 of my brothers, and couple of my friends work out. And I've done a little home workout before, but anyway, I'll just cut to the chase.

Is it normal that my inner ears/hearing goes little bit fuzzy and feels "clogged" after I've worked out, especially after situps or glute bridges. As if the bloodflow changes, sort of like when you stand up too quick, and your ears ring. Am I doing something wrong? I'd want to know right at start so I don't fuck up anything.
>>
You have what is called eardrum cancer. Totally not normal. Trust me i know what i'm talking about
>>
Sounds like you're holding your breath. Make sure you're breathing correctly.
>>
File: f.jpg (7 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
7 KB, 300x200
>>37748666
I would've posted to /b/ if i wanted that.
I'd like some proper answers.
>>
>>37748687
That actually might be it. I try to breathe properly, but every now and then realize my breathing seems lazy. I'll temember that next time, thanks. Though I had it in this morning as well, which is bit weird.
>>
>>37748654
Probably your breathing. Worse case would be your blood pressure. It's more likely that you are holding your breath and one you release tension blood is rushing to your head to supply it oxygen. You should maybe also consider drinking more water and making sure you're eating enough or checking you're blood sugar. Again, though, it's probably your breathing or rather lack there of.
>>
>>37748785
Well, I'm diabetic so I'm checking my bloodsugar regularly anyway heh. My bloodpressure has always been fine as well. I have a feeling that it's the breathing, and now that you mentioned the hydration, that's another one.

I've heard all of these before, and I'm aware, but I tend to forget them, since I don't actually DO the excercies, just know them on paper.
>>
>>37748729
When focusing on contracting the abdominals some people do not breathe automatically. This is probably why, as when doing core stuff you can typically do many reps in a set without much difficulty
>>
>>37748855
Well the it sounds like everything I stated(minus the blood pressure) is what is going on. Just keep hydrated( try to drink at least 8 cups of water per day; At Least!) and focus on your breathing when doing exercises. Best of luck, anon.
>>
>>37748654
when I first started lifting that happened to me a lot. Probably breathing.
>>
>>37748855
Off-topic but how old were you when you were diagnosed with diabetes?
>>
>>37750978
On my 14th birthday, great bday present tho. So type one.
>>
>>37752463
Oh, and I'm 21.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.