[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One Month Cut
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: fatty.jpg (1 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
fatty.jpg
1 MB, 1536x2048
Does anyone have a 30 day cut program that they have used with some success? I have lost about 25lbs since the new year and have plateaued out. I need to drop about about 10-15 more to be at the BF% I want. Currently I am 200lbs 5'11.
>>
File: trump over.gif (1 MB, 500x516) Image search: [Google]
trump over.gif
1 MB, 500x516
>>37748630
>mfw those monster calves are probably like 95% muscle
>>
>>37748630
You could try Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fat Loss, it's two weeks but it's tough.
>>
>>37748671
>tfw I used to be close to 300lbs a couple years ago and still have small calves.
>>
>>37748630
Eat less calories and/or work out more.

Stop doing 1 month cuts and change your lifestyle permanently

Good job losing 25lbs, that shit is difficult. Keep it up instead of fucking it up being a spacker
>>
>>37748786

Yeah, I can make some adjustments to my routine. Right now I am only doing a 3-Day bro split a week. I may continue with the bro-split and add to it cardio on my off days. I have not begun to do cardio yet as I was embarrassingly fat before and man titties flying about is disgusting.
>>
bump for mroe suggestions
>>
>>37749079
protip: exercise will barely put a dent in your weight loss. If you've plateaued it's because you're not eating right. Reevaluate your diet and adjust it. You're probably lying to yourself and eating more than you think.
>>
>>37750622

Yeah good call on that. I probably am eating more carbs than I need to. I will recalc all that shit now that I have lost some weight. I was still working off my old figures.
>>
>>37748630
You can lose 10-15 pounds easily by doing what I did this month. water fast 5 days per week. I've lost 15-20 pounds and 3 inches from my waist so far. Only think you have to do is drink lots of water and nap every few hours.
>>
File: bait.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
>>37751324
>>37751324
>>
>>37748630

You can only lose weight so fast (1 pound a week, maybe 2 if you push really hard, for most people). It will take as long as it takes. If you're on a deadline, you should have thought of that before you got fat in the first place.

Don't think of it as "dieting", think of it as re-educating yourself on how to eat correctly. Once you know how to do that, then cutting/maintaining/bulking is as easy as just adjusting portion sizes as you go.
>>
>>37748630
i usually get to a plateau around 6 months of cutting, usually taking 1 week off of the cutt and lifting then hop right back into it i can lose another 15 lbs.
>>
>>37751287
Ya good idea. It's best to recalculate every 5 pounds or so
>>
>>37748713
>went from 260 at 5'10" to 190
>calves big as fuck
>the only impressive part of my body
>>
>>37751366

Yeah I got that but football season is coming and I need to be able to get some splittail at the tailgate. I want to make a big push here before summer ends and the semester begins.
>>
psmf
>>
File: 465378668-1.jpg (153 KB, 625x625) Image search: [Google]
465378668-1.jpg
153 KB, 625x625
>>37748630
Why am I mostly fascinated by his leghair?
wtf.jpg
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.