[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what sport is better to be an alpha and gain respect?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 168x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 168x168
>inb4 liberal "just b urself" bullshit

Which sport would make you feared/among men and desired among women? Like where guys go "shit dude he does xxx, I wouldn't fuck with him" and girls go "shit girl he does xxx, that's so hot I'd fuck him instantly"

>powerlifting
>bodybuilding
>soccer
>American football
>bjj/mma/boxing combat sports
>rugby
>hockey
>>
>>37748347
Normies don't know what the fuck powerlifting is, and bodybuilding has a bad reputation among them
Soccer might make some girls want you, but guys wouldn't give a shit

The other four you posted are spot on
>>
>>37748347
underwater basket weaving u dumb cunt
>>
>>37748347
poker
>>
games rule for respect alot more than bodybuilding (i neither agree nor disagree with BB as a sport) and personally for me i think its somebodies strive for perfection that has my respect
>>
American football and hockey aren't popular here so girls don't think much about it.
As other anons said, no one knows what power lifting is, they'll just think it's a fancy word to say bodybuilding which has a bad reputation for some reasons.

I do kick-boxing and lots of chicks love it, it has gotten pretty popular among girls to practice kick-boxing during the last few years (thankfuly my gym is filled with old school coaches who don't fall for the non-sense that is kick-boxing adapted to women's needs (aka aerobics with gloves)

Soccer is pretty popular but you have to be good at it to really show off, it somewhat suffers from a bad reputation otherwise.

Chickd love rugbymen too but not the ones who are obese obviously.
>>
>>37748347
Probably some striking art like boxing or muay thai, maybe "mma" so normies understand too. As much as bjj is cool for most girls have no clue how tough it is and they think it's cute how guys cuddle on the floor
>>
>>37748347
Never dude

There's no fucking sport like that. It's retarded. Just carry around a brick and smash it into someone's skull, that's more effective than 100% of martial arts or tae kwon gook do or watever
>>
>>37748347
>>powerlifting
WHOA HE'S GOING TO LIFT ME ONTO HIS SHOULDERS AND SQUAT ME!
>>bodybuilding
Whoa he's going to inject trenbolone and then do 50 sets of different isolations
>>soccer
Whoa he's going to kick a ball at me
>>American football
Uh oh he's going to tackle me
>>bjj/mma/boxing combat sports
UH oh he's going to put me into an armbar
>>rugby
Uh oh he's going to suck my dick in the changeroom
>>hockey
Uh oh he's going to shoot a puck at me and hit me with his hockeystick(dick)

Wtf?
>>
>>37748551
>>American football
>Uh oh he's going to tackle me
>>>bjj/mma/boxing combat sports
>UH oh he's going to put me into an armbar

Those are pretty valid "uh oh"'s mate
>>
>>37748567
>Those are pretty valid "uh oh"'s mate

Why would those be any uh oh compared to just carrying a knife, a baseball bat or a gun?

For what purpose would you want to intimidate people and try to be "alpha"? Are you going to start assaulting people in the street or something?
>>
File: Rock-Climbing-Wallpaper-HD.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Rock-Climbing-Wallpaper-HD.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
Climbing, OP.

It's also fun as shit and good exercise.
>>
>>37748579
>why would you want to intimidate people
So I don't have to deal with niggers and crackheads when I'm walking down the street becaus ei look like an easy target
>>
>>37748817
>So I don't have to deal with niggers and crackheads

Try moving somewhere without those.

also crackheads are easy to beat up, their bodies are decayed and they're usually high. They just like to talk shit, don't pay any attention
>>
>>37748347
>>soccer
>desired by women

jej
>>
>>37748831
I'm not rich buddy
And there's thugs everywhere
Hell, I get drunk people trying to fuck with me for no reason other than looking like an easy target
Not so much anymore since I got a little fit, but still
>>
>>37748551
Anyone else get a reddit vibe from this post?
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 800x600
>bodybuilding
>sport
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 564x704) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 564x704
>>37748905
>powerlifting
>sport
>>
>>37748347
Any of the extreme sports.

Tbh Ive never seen someone actually affraid just cause I did martial arts or lift.
>>
>>37748817
So don't live in a shithole?
>>
>>37748931
that pic isnt powerlifting though
>>
>>37748931
>Too fat

You know that there's weight classes in powerlifting, right?
>>
>>37748347
first off, you're not alpha when they fear you
you're supposed to be the leader

anyway, yurop here, might be different in freedomland

>top tier
>soccer
pretty much the only sport everyone knows and understands, can be played everywhere -> your "mad skills" can be shown off at any time
attracts a crowd easily

>dancing
the male to female ratio is absurd, you get to smell and touch each other, work together and talk about something, it's hard to fuck up, really

women tend to be of higher quality in terms of appearance

however, you WILL be labeled gay by guys

>basketball
budget soccer, but you have to be tall, so it kind of evens out
the only issue is exposure, it's just not as popular
and while it can't be play with anyone, it's a team sport, good for social gains

>okay tier
>swimming
best cardio
we also got free beach access in the summer, it was easy to get chicks if you looked decent + had game \ big dick

no team play, will never make you alpha

>bodybuilding
"he has muscles, i like muscles" is pretty straightforward

takes a lot of time, boring for normies, zero social gains

>i've never seen it work but they might, in theory tier

>volleyball
volleyball chick tend to be tall + have good asses
you'll be mocked for playing women's sport

>handball
bunch of manlets

>martial arts
most of the time you'll be labeled as weird
trying to show off makes you look like a bully

use is once when it's justified though and you'll be revered as a smaller god, i've seen happen a few times

>shit tier

>powerlifting
you are fat
not strong, nigga, fat

>the rest
not popular enough
>>
>>37748347
The sport where you don't have to ask yourself or others if it's alpha
>>
You will never be Alpha OP
>>
>>37749043
This. Alphas are born, not made.
>>
>>37748347
Golf, tennis, shot put, discus, javelin, mountaineering, fencing.

Team sports are 100% for fags
>>
>>37748347
anything you genuinely enjoy and want to get better at with a passion. if your doing it so someone will be impressed you´re more likely to be laughed at as a try hard and rightfully so. it may be ironic but people like and admire people who don´t give a fuck about being liked or admired.
>>
>>37748986

There are no weight classes in the jungle.
>>
>>37748347
e-sports
>>
>>37749028
>swimming
>it was easy to get chicks if you looked decent, had game, and a big dick

I THINK THAT SECOND STATEMENT APPLIES TO ANY SPORT.
>>
>>37749290
end your life you pathetic sack of shit
>>
well if your problem is junkies fucking with you then by all means do some self-defense martial arts shit. it will give you confidence and obviously the basics of defending yourself. it´s just cause you said something about being feared which is silly. being feared before even opening your mouth is not something you want unless you´re psycho. you shouldn't be a pushover but you also should be some kind of mute and fat muscle-monster
>>
Wrestling
>>
>>37748347
Rugby.
Most rugby players I've met were pretty fucking alpha.
>>
>>37748551
Autism the post
>>
>>37749547

wrestling is gay

the only combatbros I am intimidated by are bjj and muy thai

Hand egg gets most pussy tho because of the money that goes with it
>>
>>37749597
Reddit: the post*
FTFY
>>
Lacrosse

You'll get a slightly bulked-out swimmer's body, be fast with great cardio and have the 360 awareness of a hockey player.

For impressing the ladies, Rugby is too violent, soccer too gay, hockey is nice but lots of equipment, inconvenient, etc. Football is just for assholes who got beat on as kids.

Lacrosse
>>
>>37748347
rugby or lacrosse
>>
>>37748347

Soccer and boxing
>>
Rugby sounds dangerous and manly, combat sports if the guy isnt a bodyweight exercuse faggot and lifts too.
>>
File: 1465222292999.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1465222292999.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>37748347
Exhibition shooting/hunting. Bitches love guns. Not all bitches like to hunt, but, they do like guys that hunt. Unless you speak of a liberal feminist thats vegan, then you're just fucked.
>>
>>37748347
league of legends
>>
>>37749726
Rugby is for fatties that want to injure themselves and run around bars acting like a frat.
>>
>>37749745
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JY7cy7VwNk
>>
>>37748347
>Parkour?
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.