[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's a "anons gf doesn't respond to his texts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 23164895236894523596.png (52 KB, 239x200) Image search: [Google]
23164895236894523596.png
52 KB, 239x200
>It's a "anons gf doesn't respond to his texts for hours" episode
>>
How is this fitness related?
>>
>>37747686
>production title: anon gets cucked
>>
>>37747691
I only come to /fit for the feel threads
>>
>>37747686
Grow up. An hour? Fuck you she could be taking a massive shit and left her phone outside. An hour is nothing. Youre one of those summerfriends that expect people to text back immediately arent you?

If you want someone to respond immediately. Call them. Texting means the person can respond at their leisure
>>
>>37747732
>hours
>>
>>37747744
Yeah read it again after posting. Regardless same premise applies. If OP wants to talk to his gf then call her.
>>
>>37747686
>>37747744
Dude how creepy of a stalker are you that someone not responding for a few hours makes you create threads?

God damn I bet you're the type of nigga who responds to any texts within seconds
>>
There was a line for feel threads on /fit/

And OP has clearly passed it
>>
>>37747782
PLS RESPOND
>>
File: VvkjLOhh.jpg (86 KB, 776x1024) Image search: [Google]
VvkjLOhh.jpg
86 KB, 776x1024
Op
>>
>>37747825
I'm not a fucking ant
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.