[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW I have non-existent traps so it hurts to backsquat and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 157.jpg (104 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
157.jpg
104 KB, 803x688
>TFW I have non-existent traps so it hurts to backsquat and I can't find a place to comfortably place the bar so it doesn't hurt

What the fuck i hate squats now... There is LITERALLY nowhere to place the bar so it doesn't hurt either my neck or pushes down onto my shoulders. What the fuck

It's literally hurting the middle(like on top) of my shoulder, there's where it sits on. wtf
>>
>>37747300
What are lowbar squats
>>
>>37747300
You are placing the bar wrong. You should be able to squat pain free even when you don't have traps.
>>
It hurt me the first two times I tried squatting.
One guy told me it hurt him for a month until he no longer felt pain.
Just grow a pair and do your sets
>>
>>37747300
First of all:
>shut the fuck up
>Don't blame your traps
>my tiny model girlfriend can squat without traps

High bar or low bar? Both will hurt for weeks until you get used to it.

For both you need to keep your tightness from start to finish, even a split second of relaxing and you've fucked up that set.
>>
>>37747309
>You are placing the bar wrong. You should be able to squat pain free even when you don't have traps.

I'm doing highbar.

WHERE do I place it? I don't get it man. It either pushes down on my neck, or it pushes down on the middle of my shoulder(from the top) and is uncomfortably at relatively low weight. I can only imagine 225+.
>>
>>37747321
>>37747322
I've done it for months guys.

i honestly feel the placement is what is preventing me from passing past a certain point.
>>
>>37747300
Most gyms I've been to have that roll you can put on the bar for pussy boys like you ;)

I'm a noob and I only squat 120 for reps with no signs of slowing down so maybe I haven't felt the pain yet..
>>
File: 1409875502763.jpg (23 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1409875502763.jpg
23 KB, 480x480
>>37747300
Heres an idea: train your fucking traps you mongoloid
>>
Sounds like you have a serious case of being a pussy, just get used to it or figure out better bar placement
>>
>>37747496
I am training them... They don't pop up instantly.

>>37747509
I don't think your neck is suppose to hurt though. As i increase the weight it will only hurt more, what good is that
>>
>>37747331
watch all videos by Alan Thrall. It's impossible for you to not learn something about bar placement.
>>
>>37747741
I get it in theory man, I've watched em. But I just can't find a comfortably place on my back. i don't get it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.