[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I look like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Goal.png (2 MB, 1280x896) Image search: [Google]
Goal.png
2 MB, 1280x896
Any diet advice or anything like that?

I'm 18 at the moment, 5'11", and maybe 25% body-fat. I'm 203 lbs (last measured a week ago), with a 40" waist, 41" chest, 25" thighs, and 15" biceps. I've been on a 2000 calorie atkins cut for a few days, and have started StrongLifts (currently just working on my form and mobility).
>>
>>37745867
Nigga, you ain't cutting with 25% body fat.

You should be at a 1500 lose fucking weight diet
>>
>>37745867
Choose your parents so you are born with low lat genetics and great traps. That's the distinctive part about that body.
>>
Take testosterone and have good lat genetics
>>
>>37745867
Your body looks great dude. I'm also 18 and I don't even compare to you. Care to share your routine?
>>
>>37747334
Oh and also the olbiques. It's an all around wide physique.
>>
>>37747346
Reading comprehension.
>>
>>37745867
You are not at 25% if you weight 203lbs and started lifting a couple of days/weeks ago. Just stick to your ~2000kcal diet and do stronglift if you like. I'd recommend starting strength but what ever suits you i guess.
>>
>>37745867
how do I get lats like that?
>>
>>37747574
be born with it
>>
>>37747307
This.
I'm same age/height as u.

But I've been on a 1600 daily intake. Lost 10lbs so far
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.