[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mind games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9
File: 242134-glasses.jpg (17 KB, 750x350) Image search: [Google]
242134-glasses.jpg
17 KB, 750x350
So I was talking to this girl at the gym for a while. We got to know each other a bit but we never really took it further. I made the move to stop talking to her first, so now we just have been catching each others glances for the past 6 months. I got glasses for the first time Monday and wore them to the gym. She obviously saw me wearing them. The next day, I see her wearing glasses for the first time. Is she fucking with me?
>>
File: greg.jpg (43 KB, 593x581) Image search: [Google]
greg.jpg
43 KB, 593x581
Love games?
>>
>>37745694
Holy shit just go talk to her
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 680x680
She wants it
>>
>>37745829
Seriously?
>>
>>37745813
... she recently became engaged. She wore her ring once and never wore it again.
>>
>>37745865
Yes
>>
>>37745813
You have been glancing at her for 6 months and stopped talking to her?
She probably thinks you are weird now
>>
File: 1467100675333.jpg (53 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
1467100675333.jpg
53 KB, 500x625
>>37745694
why did you stop talking to her nigga
>>
>>37745895
This is what I was thinking. She probably thinks I'm autistic. Thanks /fit/.
>>
>>37745908
Variety of reasons. She had a bf at the time. Felt inadequate.
>>
>>37745924
>She wouldn't fuck me >:( so I stopped talking to her

lmao fucking weirdo
>>
File: 091 - djMvMoH.jpg (40 KB, 727x528) Image search: [Google]
091 - djMvMoH.jpg
40 KB, 727x528
>>37745924
Hey man if you wanna know if she's fucking with you, just wear another pair of glasses over your pair of glasses. If she does that too then she's fucking with you
>>
>>37745777
Under rotated toast
>>
>>37745973
I HATE YOU AZZHOLE
>>
>>37745694
She's definitely fucking with you, dude. Whenever anybody else does anything similar to you, or even looks at you, it's all about who you are at your core. They can see right deep down inside you. And what they're thinking is never positive. You should definitely confront that bitch and make her ever regret trying to improve her vision without contacts
>>
>>37745973
top fucking kek
>>
>>37745694
>so now we just have been catching each others glances for the past 6 months
>6 months

Jesus Christ, you should have made a move months ago.
>>
File: 1459804785242.png (2 MB, 1000x967) Image search: [Google]
1459804785242.png
2 MB, 1000x967
>>37745973
>>
>>37745958
>talking to women with no prospect of sex

lmao what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>37746054

You just say hello to her and remain pleasant. Don't turn into a fucking weird butthurt faggot.

You might meet other people through her, expanding your social circle gives you access to more women. She may also break up with the boyfriend at some point and be looking for dick.
>>
>>37746083
OP here. I agree with you. I fucked up.
>>
>>37746089

Just say hello next time you see her breh. What's the worst that could happen? She doesn't want to talk to you? She already isn't talking to you.
>>
>>37746141
Yes. Then my ego would be hurt.
>>
>>37746157
So youre a little pussy ass bitch nigga is what you're telling me
>>
>>37745777
Yesss
>>
>>37745865
Yeah
>>
>girl is constantly looking at me and does provocative moves directly in front of me or next to me even when there's more than enough room
>always hoovers me when I'm lifting
>the day I wanted to talk her another guy walked up to her and she immediately shot her down and it was a sad sight to behold

So I passed
>>
>>37746194
yee
>>
>>37746207
To those saying she wants the dick, why?
>>
>>37745694
>>37745924

>stop talking to girl because she has a boyfriend

el máo, you fucking faggot. seriously?

if I went according to that logic, I would lose more than 3/4 of my female friends. shit, I'd actually lose my best female friend if I went like that

>tfw you make jokes about your friends boyfriend
>tfw she doesn't even say anything
>tfw while she's having a fight with him she tells you that she wishes you wouldn't have fucked her best friend but her
>>
>>37745694
No you moron
>>
File: Mark-King-620x350.jpg (45 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
Mark-King-620x350.jpg
45 KB, 620x350
>>37745777
>>
File: 1466941795558.png (269 KB, 450x325) Image search: [Google]
1466941795558.png
269 KB, 450x325
>>37745813
Just go talk to her, girls love that sort of stuff
>>
>>37745958
Why else would you waste your time with her ? for the prospect of high level political discussions ?
>>
>>37746083
Where did you get your PUA degree at ?
>>
>>37747374
> call someone else a faggot
> has "female friends"
> has female for a best friend
You sound like a fucking cuck and a faggot at that, Lord White Knight
>>
I stopped talking to my co worker cause she had a bf. I wanted to fuck her and I felt like it was pointless. I still chit chat but the desire to talk with her has lessened.

OTOH my friend is seeing a girl and we vibe very well so I enjoy chilling with her at social gatherings, also I hooked up with a girl and then hooked her up with my friend, they've been dating for a while and she's my best lady friend.

It all depends on the girl and situation I guess.
>>
>>37747412

>not having a male and female best friend

what are you, a cuck?
>>
File: 1453318665661.png (79 KB, 706x674) Image search: [Google]
1453318665661.png
79 KB, 706x674
>>37747435
Nah dog, I'm straight, having female friends is the most gay shit I have ever heard
>>
>>37747435
female best friends are trash anon

50% chance they get a crush on you and make shit weird
49% chance they use you like an emotional tampon
1% chance she's decent

male friends are 500x better and they actually help you when you need help
>>
>>37747441

yeah, FUCK having female friends. gotta have that bromance, right babe?!?!? you sound like a pathetic fuck surpressing his faggotry, not even joking

>>37747488

>50% chance they get a crush on you and make shit weird

thing is, most of the time, relationships with best friends tend to workout really well since you know what the other likes etc. I never had weird experiences though

>49% chance they use you like an emotional tampon

and men don't do that shit when talking about stuff? cut me a break. one of my best male friends complains about his girlfriend all the time in the last few months. now tell me THAT isn't using someone as an emotional tampon

also

>tfw female friends tend to send you lingerie or nude pics just for fun

It's like you guys hate women
>>
>>37747488

>male friends are 500x better and they actually help you when you need help
>implying

I feel like female friends are a thousand times more responsible. I could call my female best friend any time and she would literally be on her way instantly
>>
>>37747536
we had different experiences then, my female friends were trash and were the "fun girls type"

my dude friends always used to offer help when I needed it and I did the same back
>>37747529
the fun thing about male friends is you can tell them to stop talking about their GF
>thing is, most of the time, relationships with best friends tend to workout really well since you know what the other likes etc. I never had weird experiences though
its only weird if theyre ugly desu but the offhand comments about you and her getting together gets weird, you also have to make sure NOT to lead her on.
>>
>>37747536
Okay Chad, no need to brag
>>
>>37747559

>my female friends were trash and were the "fun girls type"

goddammit, exact opposite experience here. mine were the decent type like 90% of the time. literally impossible to fuck unless you want a relationship afterwards. only had like 5-7 friends who would've wanted to fuck just for fun. would've been too awkward for me though

>>37747559

>the fun thing about male friends is you can tell them to stop talking about their GF

I don't know, I'd never do that. I like to talk about their problems and help them out. at least it keeps a conversation going instead of talking about some bitches we see all the time

>its only weird if theyre ugly desu

nah dude. visited a friend and slept in one bed with her cause the bitch didn't want to sleep on the ground. afterwards she had fun telling other people how I had a boner in the morning. it can get way more awkward than sex, man

>you also have to make sure NOT to lead her on

I'm with you on that one. I always make things pretty clear from the get go. all so often, of course one talks about "what if we fucked?" but I think a proper conversation can prevent hurt feelings
>>
>>37747617
I don't know, I'd never do that. I like to talk about their problems and help them out. at least it keeps a conversation going instead of talking about some bitches we see all the time
thats your own fault bruv, you made yourself into the bitch boi

>goddammit, exact opposite experience here. mine were the decent type like 90% of the time. literally impossible to fuck unless you want a relationship afterwards. only had like 5-7 friends who would've wanted to fuck just for fun. would've been too awkward for me though
you must go to a catholic school because in America women make trash friends compared to guys in my own expereince, but thats probably because I was a Beta back then and thus I fell into the emotional tampon trap and when they got crushes on me I came back too strong so I dropped close female freinds altogether after a point and couldnt be happier .
>>
>>37747529
100% gay confirmed
>>
>>37747659

>thats your own fault bruv, you made yourself into the bitch boi

I lived with my mom for the first half of my life. empathy is what I do

>you must go to a catholic school

germanfag here. lived in america as a kid and I can understand that american girls are disgusting. american society is based on who you are on the outside and not on the inside. no wonder you like male friends better

>>37747684

>100% gay confirmed
>tfw I have a gf
>tfw my gf hates literally every girl I talk to

I'd probably have an easier life if I WAS gay
>>
>germanfag here. lived in america as a kid and I can understand that american girls are disgusting. american society is based on who you are on the outside and not on the inside. no wonder you like male friends better
That explains it

party culture, gal, and bro culture is much bigger in the US for young women, so they basically use non alfas as emotional tampons and dont really try to help them when they need help compared to guys sticking to eachother
>I lived with my mom for the first half of my life. empathy is what I do
single moms kills the alfa
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.