[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Working out with grills
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: lift for her.jpg (162 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
lift for her.jpg
162 KB, 1024x768
Sup, /fit/

GF has been bugging me to take her to work out with me. How the fuck are you supposed to work out with grills? Do you just have them do your routine with lighter weights? I run a higher volume version of Coolcidada's PPL routine.

Pic unrelated
>>
Wouldn't it depend on what she's aimimg for?
>>
>>37745224
Yea, that's probably what she's expecting, but you should really confirm with her just to be safe.

>Communication is key
>>
Yeah, just let her do the lifts with you but at appropriate weight. It's kind of annoying to have to take off a ton off weight between every set, but that's what most girls want to do.

If she's very utilitarian then she might be okay if you just have her do SS or something while you do your lifts and help her when she needs it.
>>
>>37745224
Send her over to my place. I've got a work out for her, if you know what I mean.
>>
Yeah, same routine with lighter weights. It's what I do with her, cant be arsed to look up a routine for her and keep my eye on her to make sure she does it right and focus on my own work out at the same time
>>
>>37745319
what's your routine?
>>
>>37745337
It's better to show you. I've got a chair in the corner for you to watch the whole thing.
>>
File: where is caylee.jpg (371 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
where is caylee.jpg
371 KB, 1100x619
>>37745224
WHERE IS CAYLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>37745224
>willingly allowing gains goblins to interfere with your routine
>>
>>37745224
Is this taken in the Puget Sound?
>>
I work out with my boyfriend sometimes. Typically we'll have a set routine and he'll use more weight or do more barbell stuff while I do dumbbell stuff. It's fun to get sweaty together.
>>
My gf hates sweating, lives no where close to my gym, her apartment gym has only Dumbbells up to I think 50 or something, she doesn't want to look anything up herself, and she doesn't want to make it.

What routine could she do?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.