[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm only 18:(
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 960x960
>be making out with qt
>we're both stoned
>she's on her period so we can't bang
>take off her shirt and bra and my shirt
>continue to make out
>hard as diamonds
>remove pants of both parties
>commence grinding
>sweating like crazy bc we're in the back of my car with the windows up and it's sunny after a storm, also it's hotboxed
>dick goes to half mast and never goes back above that
>struggle with her on top of me for a good hour before her mom calls her and she has to go
>still made her cum like 3 times from rubbing her clit on my halfie because I'm pretty well endowed

What gives, /fit/? My mind was wandering a lot from the weed, was that it? Rubbing my dick against sweaty compression shorts probably didn't help either. Next time, should I whip it out and get succ as soon as I obtain boner?
Halp pls.
>>
Who cares if she's on her period? I personally wouldn't care, but then again I'm a pretty nasty dude.. I mean it is just blood so who gives a Shit.
>>
>>37744885
Wtf are you even asking here you mong
>>
>>37744918
How do I keep boner
I'm so scared I can't do it now
>>
>girl tells me she's 18
>really young looking brown skinned slut I met at a party
>we end up having sex in my living room
>it's mind blowing, big firm ass, pussy so hot and tight it's like a portal to hell
>she tells me she's actually 15, but she wants to fuck more

God damn it... I can't knowingly bang an underage girl, but fuck this girl is a 10/10
>>
>>37744978
>can't knowingly bang an underage girl
yeah you can, you just don't let them know anything about you and never tell anyone ever about your secret.
if you're going to do it though wear a condom, 1 5 is fucking you in the ass jail time.
16 is whatever, her father will probably beat you up, but it's worth it.
>>
>remove pants of both parties

top kek
>>
>>37744885

so much fitness in this thread

kill yourself faggot
>>
>she's on her period so we can't bang
?
Unless she is already on the pill a period is the safest time to have sex because there's no egg to fertilize
>>
>>37744978
>we end up having sex in my living room
>>37745015
>don't let them know anything about you
Are all trips this stupid?
>>
>>37745078
Pray to god she doesnt tell any1 about it
>>37744978
>>
>>37744885
l-arginine, zinc, good sleep, and leafy greens. You'll have massive, unstoppable erections.
>>
>>37744978
Reported to FBI
>>
>>37744909

This. Fucking faggots are scared of pussies or something.
>>
girls are rich with hormones on their period i was hoping her period lasts forever
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.