[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did she mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: 1455088906639.png (871 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1455088906639.png
871 KB, 1080x1920
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>37744278
That shes a retarded whore
>>
>>37744278
>the opinion of a whore
>something of value

pick one.
>>
>caring what Larkin Love thinks
>ever
>>
She explained herself pretty thouroughly, what do you not understand?

She doesn't dislike muscles. It's impossible. She doesn't like what she percieves muscles to represent: low IQ, bad personality, social anxiety etc. She said her profile was bleek and thought she'd get some bonus points by blasting this guy on her 'gram.
>>
She wants a faggy nu male to cuck.

Although if she wasn't interested I don't see why she would type out all of that shit
>>
She purposefully did that to take the screenshot and post it on the internet. This being said some women aren't into muscles that much
>>
>>37744315
This
>>
>>37744278
She literally swallows gallons of cum in front of a camera for a living. Why would anyone care what she thinks?
>>
>>37744278
she wants something she can control/dominate
she lacks self confidence cause she thinks she can't handle a strong man
>>
File: AMERICA FUCK YEAH.gif (2 MB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
AMERICA FUCK YEAH.gif
2 MB, 659x609
this chick has a video of her getting impregnated by a sea monster. Don't get me wrong I'd cum inside her too but she has issues.
>>
>>37744348
sauce
>>
>>37744278

very smart marketing. a picture like this would attract many loyal neckbeard nu-males..these males are more likely to donate to her and buy her used shitty panties
>>
>>37744360
Her Instagram name is in the photo you dip
>>
>>37744302
havent you seen her blowjobs? i would care desu
>>
She wants to talk to a person with a rounded personality
Every tinder thread here, the biggest advice is to have natural photos of oneself having fun or with friends or both at the same time, and all this dude had was gym selfies
>>
>larkin love
>saying ectomorph and art-fag

nice b8 i guess
>>
>>37744390
Thats just hooker marketing
>>
>let me write out a blog so I can blog about it on my blog
what is wrong with people
>>
>>37744364
Yep. She may be a shameless whore, but she isn't foolish.
>>
>>37744278
obvious posturing is obvious as fuck

she wasn't even talking to the guy in reality, just performing for her followers
>>
File: image.png (92 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
92 KB, 640x1136
>>37744278
I'm a dyel 6'2 guy let's see if she wants to fug
>>
>>37745204
Oh lawd
>>
>>37744384
He's talking about the impregnation video
>>
>>37744278

She's trying to boost her own self-esteem by callously rejecting every guy she sees.
>>
>>37745284
Yes
Source on the video
>>
>>37744278
>>37745313

This. This is why i don't go on dating sites. 95% of chicks on it are not there for dating. Their there for a self esteem boost.
>>
>>37744278
marketing - look it up retarded fuck
>>
Sorry, your face is too ugly for her

There is no "positive" reason for a female to say no to you, she doesn't want to be honest
>>
>>37745204
Kek. Post results
>>
>>37744278
>Instagram
>>
File: gaijin 4koma invert.png (263 KB, 478x360) Image search: [Google]
gaijin 4koma invert.png
263 KB, 478x360
>>37744348
LINK RIGHT FUCKING NOW
>consensual monster sex is my fetish
>>
>>37744278
>Good Morning, look fabulous
what did chad mean by this
>>
>>37744278
wheres the post where the guy explains that the reason dusty bags like this girl say they dont like guys with muscle is because they cant get with them so they pretend not to like them for their self esteem
>>
File: 1365441221207.jpg (38 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1365441221207.jpg
38 KB, 500x333
>>37744278
Pure posturing. If you haven't learned yet, approximately 55% of all actions that a woman does are just silly cunt behavior that should be ignored.

>"wow i just really don't like muscles wow man WOWWW!! !no muscles alowed pls :^)"
Proper response: slap her and tell her she's going to get fucked tonight and she's going to cum good for daddy. It won't work every time, but it is definitely the one and only strategy that works the best & if you ever had a chance with the girl, letting her overtly know, in no uncertain terms, that you will never (NEVER EVER) put up with her inane feminist/rambling/nagging/emotional bullshit, is the one true path to her vagina. Women know their shit is stupid and they need a man to fucking tell them that. Half of these retarded fucking things women do are shit tests to see if the man will actually put up with it. You heard me right; these women are acting retarded on purpose to see if the dude puts them down. I don't even really think they consciously recognize they're doing it, they just do it naturally and are naturally attracted to strong assertive men who know they are superior to her both physically and intellectually.

You can tell this is all just posturing and not serious in any way because it is posted publicly for public approval and rating. She is posting this on instagram to say "LOOK AT ME. LOOK AT HOW NON-SHALLOW I AM. I AM REALLY NON-SHALLOW AND I DATE MEN WHO ARE NOT PHYSICALLY ATTRACTIVE!!!! PLEASE APPROVE OF ME!!!!" Does this format of communication strike you as earnest, candid, or sincere in any way? It is pure attention seeking behavior. She is out there every night fucking strange men who have giant muscles and a big cock.

This is just like Emma Watson complaining loudly, obnoxiously, and regularly about "ridiculous body standards" and "body positivity," all the while dating 9/10 Chad tier men who are no less than 7 inches taller than her with well defined, lean muscle.
>>
>>37744364
This. This is actually a clever method of targeted marketing.
>>
>>37744278
She's an attention witch who mixes tumblr story grade potions made of man tears from the very few males who look her way, muh moderm feminism bullshit and dangerously low self-esteem.

She means she wants a chubby hipster cuck lumberjack looking fag with a beard who has buttons of genders on his man purse which is probably filler with her shit.
She means she doesn't want a man she has to put effort to keep up/be with. She wants to slowly waste away and become the modern woman. You can find some of those sloppy ones in FHS.

They never show what the guy said after the bullshit. I need to do some modern stretching, my anger is off the charts tonight.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.