[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Manboobs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: not_me_I_swear.jpg (76 KB, 862x1000) Image search: [Google]
not_me_I_swear.jpg
76 KB, 862x1000
Anyone has manboobs? I've been lifting for 14 months, I'm 166cm and 58kgs, with low bodyfat%, yet, I have manboobs.

How can I get rid of it?
Also my big brother have been lifting for 7 years and he has manboobs, so my guess it's in our genes, or lifestyle since we live in the same house...

Please help your big-titty'd bro
>>
Takes 2-3 months hard work in gym, with good diet to lose those bitches. Titty fat seems to be the last to go
>>
Pathetic self-bump
>>
>>37743965
I've been working really hard but they don't want to go... I'm starting to think I have high estrogen
>>
>>37743995
your diet prob isn't on point
>>
Post mantitties
>>
>>37743918
post a picture. i had them and dey gone now. took about 3 months could be true gyno though....
>>
File: 1467173636506.png (375 KB, 536x600) Image search: [Google]
1467173636506.png
375 KB, 536x600
>>37744053
>>37744078
I'm not currently home, but they are pretty big comparing to my size

this guy has a similar body to mine, except I have broader shoulders
>>
>>37744229
you still have more bf that needs to go. im in the same situation
>>
Gynecomastia, look it up. Doesnt go away. Its glandular tissue. Requires surgery.

Could be fat, kts very possible, but the pic you posted looks very mich like gyno
>>
eating less and moving more
if you find that you are getting skinny and your manboobs are still the same size (and are hard, tender & painful) then you probably have gyno and the only way to get rid of that is go through puberty and hope it goes away or get surgery.

Idiots on /fit/ will call anything gyno. From the looks of it you don't have it (coming from somebody who actually needed to get surgery done. two surgeries actually)
>>
>>37744594
I knew it!!
Is it genetic? because me and my brother have the same problem...
I'm gonna go to a doctor next week since it's a medical problem, but what kind of doctor? Derm? plastic surgeon?
>>
>>37744619
I went from 75kgs to 58kgs, and my manboobs got slightly smaller.
I want to get rid of it completely
>>
>>37744669
keep going it's most likely just fat. Gyno that stays after puberty is much rarer than /fit/ would like for you to believe
>>
>>37744724
I'm 18 and my brother is 24, and we both have manboobs even though we both have low bf%
>>
>>37744229
Normal for your bodyfat %
>>37744594
If you have a hard lump, yes.

If it feels like soft fat tissue, 1000000000% no
Pseudogyno at most
>>
>>37744633
Your doctor will most likely tell you it is not gyno, and you have body dysmorphia
Lose weight
>>
>>37744757
>low bf%
You are like 20%
>>
>>37744669
Lift while cutting weight
>>
>>37744045
hook a nigga up with proper dietary routine to lose the bitch tits? Wanna make sure I'm not missing anything
>>
>>37744594
Why do people keep saying requires surgery? Do people on /fit really just pass around memes all day? Pre pubescent gyno has been successfully treated with tamoxifen and raloxifene. You'd be pretty stupid not to try this before dropping 10 grand on cosmetic surgery.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.