[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do I have wide hips /fit/? Am I ever going to be aesthetic? Am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: eh.jpg (2 MB, 2612x3024) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
2 MB, 2612x3024
Do I have wide hips /fit/?
Am I ever going to be aesthetic?
Am I ever going to make it?

Lifted for about 4 months, then stopped. Started lifting about a week ago.
>>
File: Conquer.jpg (27 KB, 640x363) Image search: [Google]
Conquer.jpg
27 KB, 640x363
>>37743704
How about try not stopping this time faggot?
>>
>>37743757
I won't stop this time breh. The gym I went was kinda shitty, so I just lost my motivation.
>>
What's going on w/ your sides?
>>
>>37743827
Uh?
>>
>>37743704
u have a V line already, diet is the most important.... try not to let ur emotions get the best of you... w.e that means to u(drinking, girls, loneliness, eating.. w.e). lifting is invigorating, do it and never make a post like this again; ur fine just keep going forward
>>
>>37743895
Thanks man. I'm really pumped to lift nowadays.
Been a bit depressed and really feel the need to lift on rest days.
Thank you again.
>>
>>37743926
Keep that pump going brah. Just forget about everything that's not important in your life and just focus on work, school or whatever it is that you do and lifting. Don't give a fuck about what people think and just focus on you you you and nothing else.
>>
>>37744054
Thank you bro. I will.
>>
>>37743926
lol, i feel the same, but with running, i just feel like sometimes, i gotta run as much as possible (while listening to music, or not even sometimes) and god damn, i usually go crazy, til the point of getting blisters/callus on my feet. xp. God bless to ur endeavors man; fighting demons is what makes us feel human most, so go full force; especially since spiritually, that is exactly what ur warring against
>>
>>37744146
Yeah, that's exactly the shit I'm going through.
I think I'll just lift everyday of the week and rest on the weekend. I'm currently resting one day a week, but not having to lift just makes me think about shit that happened on my life... Being focused on the gym for 2 hours is bliss.

Thank you for the advice man, really.
>>
>>37743704
You're just skinny fat. Just bulk up and keep lifting. Worry about cutting that fat away later. Trust it'll go away once you're done.
>>
>>37744291
I'm currently doing a clean bulk. About 300 calories surplus.
>>
>>37744325
Keep at it. Just have your eyes on the prize man.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.