[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A fat chick called me me weedy, then next day my physio called
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: qt3.14.jpg (67 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
qt3.14.jpg
67 KB, 576x1024
A fat chick called me me weedy, then next day my physio called me muscle bound and said my shoulders and chest were huge. who the fuck do I believe /fit/??
>>
>>37742118
physio
>>
post your pic here and we'll let you know just how small you really are
>>
>Caring about women's opinions
>>
File: 1466361368937.jpg (124 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1466361368937.jpg
124 KB, 720x1280
>who should i trust, a fat girl or a doctor?
>>
>>37742118
>trusting fat chick
>trusting doctor
Choose wisely, OP. Then again, he could be saying that to make you feel good.
>>
>>37742206
physio was a chick
>>
>>37742227
Does that change things?
>>
>>37742243
No, but i don't want to put false info out there on the internet
>>
>>37742118
You do realize fat chicks are the most mentally deluded people on the face of the planet, right?
>>
>>37742118
the one thats not insecure about their body image
>>
>>37742118
Neither desu
You are somewhere between weedy and huge. Those are almost the opposite ends of the spectrum and if you where big the fatty would use different insults. And your physio makes money of you feeling good so I wouldn't 100% trust her

We could give you exactly what we think of you if you post a pic but you won't because you are a faggot OP
>>
Fat chick probably has absurdly high standards or something

Doctor is used to seeing sick people, old people etc so you'll look big to her compared to the rest of her patients

Basically you're somewhere inbetween, post pics if you want my opinion.
>>
>>37742513
This is retarded

Doctor is NOMAL not comparing you to sick people cancer patients

Fat person is DELUSIONAL is using putting you down to make her feel better
>>
doc. some fat chick said I was skin and bones. she ain't wrong but then she asked why she was so pretty. a lot of fatties try and put u down if they know u work on your body. apparently effort is a trigger nowadays
>>
>>37742958
I did kind of insult by calling her fat first too, but she deserved it, she was making fun of me for having a bad back
>>
>>37742118
Stopped reading at FAT CHICK
>>
OP, take it from me, its that crazy fat chick approach. She likes you and wants to fuck you but know she will be rejected so she strikes first. She also says too much revealing her cognative dissonance in her opposit takes on your looks.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.