[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>cant break 4 plate dead >Cant break 3 plate squat >cant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1449405753996.jpg (85 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1449405753996.jpg
85 KB, 1080x1080
>cant break 4 plate dead
>Cant break 3 plate squat
>cant break 2 plate bench
>cant break 1 plate ohp

any construction bros in here? i am starting to think a manual labor job is hurting my gains where in the beginning it was helping. Ive been stuck on these stats for so fucking long i cant even remember how far it was when i broke a pr
>>
>>37742090
how does construction hold you back? Eat more
>>
You either need to eat or sleep more then. Possibly also look at your programming.

Manual labor does help actually, it strengthens your joints and shit.
>>
>>37742102
after a hard day of work then hitting the gym i wonder if i may be weaker
>>
>>37742090
Construction bro here
Been working 60 hours a week in this awful Wisconsin humidity.
Starting to think it may be worth it to wake up an hour earlier and hit the gym at 4.
>>
>>37742102
Also, how true is this? Obviously you can't become a body builder working manual labor but can you still get decently huge? I definitely eat enough.
>>
>>37742090
>Getting High tier work capacity training from work
>Gym lifts are lagging.

Do you rest, eat and recover properly?

It seems you're not eating enough and if you are eating enough, maybe eat better things.
>>
>>37742276
It enhances your workload capacity so that you can do more shit. also how much is definitely enough?
>>
>>37742090
construction bro here, yes sometimes manual labor actually hurts your gains but only because you use those same muscles everyday and you are probably tired so you dont give your best effort slowing progress.. but the reason you cant hit 1/2/3/4 is that you are weak.
>>
either work out before you go to work so that you are fresh. or stop being a little bitch. What's your programming like OP, and when you say manual labor, what do you do all day? Job duties etc. Obviously it can't be that strenuous if you cant break 1/2/3/4 stats.
>>
>>37742276
I guess is something about active recovery.
>>
>>37742211
>>37742211
You are, go before or be a little bitch at work and don't exert your self.
>>
>>37742335
Not OP but I am >>37742276
I eat around 4kcals a day. My breakfast has been lagging since I just moved with my girlfriend so a load of peanut butter on a bagel with milk suffices for now.
But I eat 30g worth of protein for first break and around 60g for lunch with optimal fats and carbohydrates.
>>
>>37742276
Steroids
You can bodybuild and do construction
Just need to eat like a horse skip cardio and up the dose
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.