[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can a body like this truly be built by doing this https://w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Can a body like this truly be built by doing this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ogTj2Hg2hA
>>
>>37741098
Of course not, he does normal workouts, yoga, crossfit and a climbing training program
>>
>>37741098
get kicked in the nuts by DONKEY 3x1
>>
>>37741098
>men's health video

gayest video i've ever seen
>>
>>37741098
Yes it can. He does absolutely not lift at all and has never touched a barbell. What he does in that video is ALL he ever did as workout.
Fuckoff shitposter
>>
>>37741098
>Json Momoma
>movie star
>having the time to find random junkyards to workout
nigga are you serious
do you really think that heavily edited shit is any indication of reality
>>
>>37741142
>gayest video i've ever seen
I find that hard to believe anon
>>
>>37741098
physical labor and good diet will make you look strong but not ripped, you need to actually work out to look like you work out
>>
>>37741098

I wanna see a mass monster do a similar vid but with wii fit & zumba instead
>>
>>37741173
What if your job IS physical labor? It's almost impossible to lift after work
>>
>>37741098

Hey it's Ronon Dex
>>
>>37741098
Of course not, retard. Look at the ducking picture you posted asshole; he's in a fucking gym. On a side not- men's health has gone fully gay.
>>
>>37741196
i usually lift several hours after work since i have a homegym, especially since it's hot as fuck during the day now
big lifts might suffer a bit but you just gotta suck it up
>>
File: jej.jpg (6 KB, 126x188) Image search: [Google]
jej.jpg
6 KB, 126x188
>>37741223
they know their audience
>>
>>37741223
>Look at the ducking picture you posted asshole; he's in a fucking gym

Goddamn this really made me think
>>
Shitposing aside, do you guys think this is a decent goal body to choose?
>>
>>37741312

You want other people to tell you what your standards for your body dysmorphia should be?

Goddamn anon if his body is one you would like to have then go for it you don't need to ask /fit/
>>
>>37741312
>do you guys think this is a decent goal body to choose?

lmao you make it seem like you can actually achieve it

good luck with that before getting drained out after your first week and going back to watching reruns of game of thrones you cunt

>>>/tv/
>>
File: NetflixOriginalsinterview.jpg (21 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
NetflixOriginalsinterview.jpg
21 KB, 615x410
>>37741159
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.